451To those interested in Immigration Law

  • igmasta5
    Aug 24, 2009
      (On behalf of Viviana)

      Let me know if there is anyone interested in going.
      -Viviana (vmendez84@...)

      HBA-DC CO-SPONSORS ACS AUGUST BROWN BAG LUNCH: "THE STATE OF U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW AND PROSPECTS FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM"

      WHEN: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 25, 2009
      WHERE: Jones Day, 51 Louisiana Avenue N.W., Washington, D.C.
      RSVP:http://www.acslaw.org/chapters/lawyer/dc/rsvp/4
      DETAILS: Please join ACS and special guests, T. Alexander Aleinikoff, Dean of the Georgetown University Law Center and Co-Chair of the Obama-Biden Immigration Policy Review Team and Serena Hoy, Senior Counsel to the Office of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), for a brown bag lunch discussion on "The State of U.S. Immigration Law and Prospects for Immigration Reform."

      Each month, the American Constitution Society Washington, D.C. Lawyer Chapter hosts a brown bag lunch where progressive attorneys can network with one another and discuss the emerging legal and policy issues facing our nation today. The lunches are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month from 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. at various D.C. locations. The formal speaking portion of the lunches begins at 12:00 p.m. with networking to follow.