431Re: Taste of Latin America Back ON! --- THANK YOU!!

  • nadya
    Mar 3, 2009
      Hello All,

      I just wanted to thank everyone for coming together and helping create such a successful event with little notice. There were tons of compliments on all the dishes including the exotic concoction of "salsa and chips"! :)

      The food and efforts were very impressive and I hope we can keep up the motivation to keep LLSA active through the end of this year, and the next, and the next..... well you get the idea.

      Also, the Hispanic Bar Association of D.C. is having an event tomorrow at La Tasca in Chinatown from 7-9pm. Diana and I will head that way around 7:45pm after our last class and you all are more than welcom to join us, otherwise we hope to see you there!

      Nadya Maldonado

      --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, Gustavo Gonzalez <donoctavio80@...> wrote:
      > Nadya wanted me to out out an email on the listserve requesting someone to provide soft drinks and ice. I'm not sure if I'll be back from my errands in time to be there before the event starts, but if someone's willing, I'll donate money and either 1) reimburse you or 2) leave the money in your mailbox before I run my errands.
      > -G
      > HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.
      > http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_70faster_032009
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic