429Re: Taste of Latin America Back ON!!!! --- March 3rd- Tues--- UPDATES

  • Jessie82578
    Mar 2, 2009
      Wanted to update you guys on what I'm bringing tomorrow:

      1. Regular Lettuce and Tomato Salad
      2. Salsa Pasta Salad
      3. Avocado and Tomato Salad

      Should be a great event tomorrow, hope we'll have enough food to raise
      money!!!

      Thanks,
      Jessenia

      --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, "nadya" <ndmkat101@...> wrote: