Guys, don't forget, the NKP, PM Berks, and the C&O Kanawha's were all designed under the Advisory Mechanical Committee under the Van Sweringen Brothers ownercaseyjones1950
I seem to recall an engine that needed an air compressor. Jerry On Monday, February 8, 2016 11:09 PM, "'Dan L. Merkel' danmerkel@... [NKP]"bellairetrain
Didn’t the 765 “recently” (latest rebuild) swap parts with 779 to keep her running? dlm From: mailto:NKP@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, February 08, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Dec 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.