Guys, I'm getting old when I can't tell a Mike from a Berkshire! Thanks for straightening me out, and also the info. on dynamic brakes on Geeps. Ted Snotherlytasnotherly
Like Tony said only the only the 500 series H-5 Mikados were renumbered into the 900 range to make way for diesels. By the time the GP-9 orders entered thechrisellis231
... Any 800 is an ex-W&LE Berkshire, not a Mikado. Wheeling Mikes were renumbered into the high 600s, IIRC. The 500-series NKP H-5 Mikes were renumbered into
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Dec 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.