they used it obviously for reference than just because who owned the track. South Shore and NKP had trackage rights on the IC into Chicago, they can still adddinwitty
Jim, Employee timetable # 1 shows a time for passenger trains at Buffalo at M.P. 0.0. This was the Erie station. The Erie station was 1.6 miles East of Eriewilliamjp
My brother and I recently completed a trip following the NS, old NKP, from Ashtabula to Buffalo. After going through all of our pictures and notes, we stillintermodalres
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Dec 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.