National Small Business Administration Supports the Fair Tax

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      May 3, 2009

      By Fax: 1 (202) 847-8453
      National Small Business Association
      1156 15th Street N.W Suite 1100
      Washington, DC 20005

      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      As the New Jersey State Co-Director of Americans for Fair Taxation, I applaud your organization’s support of the FairTax, HR.25, S.296. You can find me on the FairTax website under the volunteer network at www.FairTax.Org.

      Under the protection of any reasonable confidentiality agreement, would you be willing to let me have a copy of your membership list for New Jersey? I would like to propose asking your members to allow us to place FairTax pocket cards in their businesses to let the public know of this transformational reform.

      I hope to hear from you.

      Sincerely,

      James M. Bennett
      New Jersey Volunteer Co-Director