Chris Christie and the Fair Tax

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      To pick up on Stephanie's and Abe's plans to go to a Chris Christie event, I put a Fair Tax pocket card into Christie's hand twice, most recently this past Sunday in New Providence. I think the idea of the Fair Tax may start to register and sink in with Christie if others come up to him at different events and bring up the Fair Tax. It seemed to with Dick Zimmer.

      Although the Fair Tax is federal tax reform, and Christie is running for state office, it would not hurt to hammer in the message. Because he is a candidate for Governor, Chris Christie becomes a mover and shaker, regardless of what happens in the election. We want candidates from either party to get the Fair Tax message.

      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett
      38 Fairview Ave
      Summit NJ 07901-1728