Fw: [FAIRTAX_DD] Financial Bailout Proposals

  • james@jamesbennett.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      From: "No Income Tax" <repeal_16@...>
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:10:50 -0400
      To: No Income Tax<repeal_16@...>
      Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] Financial Bailout Proposals

      If you agree that the FairTax should be a part of any Recovery package, let your reps know now.

      Think of the over $11T in offshore banking centers.  Of the $265B saved in compliance costs we have now.  Of the virtual elimination of the $350B tax gap.  Of the elimination of the $10B to fund the IRS.

      Do you think there is enough money here to help the poor financial industry?

      Larry Walters, Volunteer Community Coordinator,
      Americans For Fair Taxation, Greater Orlando Area, FL

      A simple, without loopholes way to fund the Federal Government.  Knowledge is Power.  www.fairtax. org/seminole_ county is where you can learn how Americans will benefit and how you can help.  All you can lose is your paycheck deductions.