Fwd: ELC to Welcome Sen Leonard Lance

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      This might be an opportunity for Fair Taxers in the 7th Congressional District of New Jersey to meet State Senator Leonard Lance (R), who is running for the seat being vacated by Congressman Mike Ferguson (R) and let Lance know that you care about the Fair Tax. Lance's opponent is State Senator Linda Stender (D). We have tried several times to have Lance and Stender to receive a briefing on the Fair Tax, but so far neither has expressed interest.
      ~Jim