Fwd: [FAIRTAX_DD] National Media Exposure for the FairTax

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Philip Hinson [mailto:PLH001@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 08:00 PM
      To: 'FairTax Dist Director Grp', 'FairTax State Directors Group'
      Cc: 'FairTax Group - AL', 'FairTax Group - FL', 'FairTax Group - GA', 'FairTax Group - MS',
      'FairTax Group - NC', 'FairTax Group - SC'
      Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] National Media Exposure for the FairTax

      I was just watching The News Hour with Jim Lehrer on our local PBS station.  They had a fairly in-depth interview with former Senator Mike Gravel (D/AK). They covered a range of topics, one of which was tax reform and his passionate advocacy of the FairTax.  He was asked by the interviewer if he had had an opportunity to explain the FairTax on a national forum before.  Senator Gravel said no, this was the first time he had enough time on a national forum to explain how it would work.

      Phil Hinson