Save the Date January 13, 2007

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Please save Saturday, January 13, 2007, 2 p.m. on your
      calendars if you can. The next meeting of the New
      Jersey Fair Tax Leadership Group will take place at
      the home of Norm Simms, 62 Highland Dr Barnegat NJ
      08005-1265, Tel: 732-552-4996, e-mail
      nsimms62@....

      The agenda I propose will be:
      1. Review of efforts to have representatives in each
      New Jersey congressional district.
      2. Preparations for April 15, 2006 events across the
      state.

      Please let me know if you have any suggestions for an
      agenda. We would like to have a good turnout at this
      meeting. Thanks.

      Regards,
      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett