College Reputlicans, Banner

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      We had a successful day on April 1, 2006 at the New
      Jersey College Republicans state convention at Rutgers
      University in New Burnswick. Bruce Seaman, Julie
      Stymax and I manned a table outside the auditorium at
      the Busch student center, and I was permitted to
      speak. We got 9 people to sign the Fair Tax petition,
      and Senate candidate Tom Kean and his campaign staff
      saw us there and spoke with us.

      On an administrative matter, I have a Fair Tax banner
      for any of you who want to use one at New Jersey
      events. It's an attractive red, white and blue vinyl
      banner with the logos and measures about 2 1/2 feet by
      4 feet. Banners are expensive, and the national
      organization has budgeted one per state and has asked
      me to keep track of the one I have. I can get it to
      any of you on reasonable advance notice.

      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett
      38 Fairview Ave
      Summit NJ 07901-1728