Photos from Last Night's Tax Forum

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      All,
      I would like to thank all of you who worked so hard with me to put together a successful Tax Forum last night. Here is a link to Fair Tax Nation to the photos I took. The name of each file identifies the people appearing in each photo.

      We had some challenges with the weather last night but nonetheless had a turnout of between 40 and 60.

      I would like particularly to thank our speakers Curtis Dubay, David Burton and Steve Hayes who traveled from Washington DC and Florida. Steve had some unplanned down time at the Charlotte NC airport changing plans but still managed to make it to the event just in time.

      I would also like to thank the New Providence, Berkeley Heights and Summit New Jersey Suburban Chambers of Commerce for their sponsorship of the event. Lastly I would like to thank Congressman Lance's staff for their help in putting the event together.

      I think those who came went away with valuable information and insights into the issues with our tax code.

      Here is the link:

      Best regards,
      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett