Join Congressman Lance at a tax reform forum this Thursday evening in New Providence
- Click here to open this e-mail in its own browser window Click here to open a plain text version of this email
A Message From Rep. Lance Home | Biography | Contact Me | Constituent Services | Issues | Newsroom |
I wanted to invite you personally to an upcoming forum on tax reform in New Providence on September 12 at 7 p.m., sponsored by the Suburban Chamber of Commerce.
The event is called, "Taxation — Fair, Flat or What?" The speakers include:
- Mr. Steven Hayes of Americans for Fair Taxation;
- Mr. Curtis Dubay, Heritage Foundation;
- Mr. David Burton, National Small Business Association; and
- Mr. Chip Dickson, co-author of, "The Great Deleveraging: Economic Growth and Investing Strategies for the Future."
Topics include various tax reform proposals like the Fair and Flat Tax, tax provisions in the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) and a general discussion on tax policy.
The event will be held at the New Providence Borough Hall located at 360 Elkwood Avenue. You can register for this free event either by return e-mail at info@..., or by calling the Suburban Chamber of Commerce at (908) 522-1700.
I hope to see you in New Providence this Thursday at 7pm.
Best personal wishes.
Member of Congress
Will you be attending this tax reform forum? Yes, I will be there.
I don't know.
Join Me On... YouTube Flickr
You have received this e-mail because you are enrolled in our mailing list.
Click here to unsubscribe
Please DO NOT reply to this email. It is sent from an unmonitored account.