Call for Action: Ways And Means Tax Hearing

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Please  see the piece under the headline in this week's FairTax Friday, below, titled URGENT: Ways And Means Tax Hearing.

      ... and follow the instructions. Even if you do not live in a "targeted" Ways and means district, you can influence the work of the Ways and Means Committee by sending in a written submission for the record.

      Best regards,
      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett
      38 Fairview Ave
      Summit NJ 07901-1728
      USA
      (609) 984-2901 Daytime
      (908) 273-4578 Evenings
      (908) 598-2888 Home Fax
      (908) 578-4975 Mobile Phone

      Price of success? 17¢ a day - 5 bucks a month
      Pay online: www.fairtax.org/donatenj
      Pay by phone: 832-204-8108
      Pay by mail: Check to "AFFT-NJ," 3900 Essex Ln Ste 328, Houston TX 77027-5490

        When: Thursday, February 28, 2013

        Time: 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific

        Where: At your personal computer, anywhere!

        Why: To provide an interactive forum for people who cannot get to local meetings to learn about the FairTax and to present special topics that are frequently misunderstood or not generally discussed.

        Who: Marc Manieri, AFFT & FFTEA Webinar Producer & Host from Orlando, Florida.

        Join: To participate, register here and watch for the confirmation email. For more information contact Larry Walters at repeal_16@....

        Archive link for February 8, 2013

        Featured Video:

        FairTax senior strategist Denis Calabrese

        How does the FairTax impact charitable giving?

         Ways to Engage:

        - Contact Congress

        - Engage and get updates on Facebook

        - Follow us on Twitter

        - Donate to the cause

        - Find a local leader

        - Distribute handouts

        - Get FairTax gear

        - Send an e-card

        - Contact the media

        - Join the webinar

        - Get FairTax graphics

        - Understand basics

        FairTax Fact:

        The FairTax lowers tax rates for all Americans while capturing taxes from the underground economy!

        Featured Paper:

        The impact of the FairTax on charitable giving and nonprofit

        The impact of the FairTax on charitable giving and nonprofit organizations

        ------

        FairTax Friday Archive