FairTax Volunteer Opportunity, National Committee

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
    All,
    Tax reform will be at the top of the agenda next year, and we have to be ready to roll once the Strategic Planning Committee that was created in Chicago last August finalizes its plan. The FairTax has to be at the top of the Congressional short list of tax reform proposals by March.

    You can help make that happen by serving on a national FairTax committee. These committees need to be staffed quickly.

    The work on these committees is usually by telephone conference call, so you will not need to spend time and money to travel. You would have a great opportunity to meed FairTax-ers from all over the country.

    I am attaching a list of committees of the FairTax America Support Team ("FAST"). They are Marketing, Acitities, Membership & Organizaqtion, Planning and Fundraising, Media, Spokespersons, Technology and Supply. The main points about each appear in the attachment.

    If you have any comments or questions, or if you are interested in serving on any of these committees, please contact Roger Buchholtz, roger-orientamericanore@..., 586-530-3298 or 269-345-0950, and please copy me.

    Thanks.
    ~Jim

    ~Jim Bennett
    Volunteer FairTax Regional Director, NJ, NY, PA.
    38 Fairview Ave
    Summit NJ 07901-1728
    USA
    (609) 984-2901 Daytime
    (908) 273-4578 Evenings
    (908) 598-2888 Home Fax
    (908) 578-4975 Mobile Phone

    Price of success? 17¢ a day - 5 bucks a month
    Pay online: www.fairtax.org/donatenj
    Pay by phone:  832-204-8108
    Pay by mail:  Check to "AFFT-NJ," 3900 Essex Ln Ste 328, Houston TX 77027-5490