Fwd: Summit's 3rd Annual Community Night

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012

    Thanks, Joanne and Christa,

    FairTax would be pleased to have a table at this event on July 24, 2012, rain date, July 31, 2012. Informaiton on our organization is as follows:

    Organization name: Americans for Fair Taxation (FairTax.org)

    Representative's e-mail: james@...

    Representative's cell phone number: 908-578-4975

    Mission of the Organization: to educate the public about the FairTax as a proposal for tax reform

    Non-Profit Status: 26 U.S.C. §501(c)(4)

    Mailing Address: James Bennett, 38 Fairview Ave, Summit, NJ 07901-1728

    We appreciate the invitation.

    Best regards,

    ~Jim Bennett