Tell the Guv and the Congressman, on the radio TODAY, you want the FairTax

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2011
      Governor Christie and Congressman Runyan are headed over to NJ101.5 RIGHT NOW to be on the Casey and Rossi Show. PS: There will be no briefing of the Congressman at his Mount Laurel Office at 4:30 today, but I'll be there if you want to get a briefing. The Guv will be on "Ask the Governor" later at 7 pm., same station. Here's what you can do:

      General:
      1. Tune in to the Casey and Rossi show, 2-7 p.m. at NJ 101.5 FM or listen live over the internet at www.nj1015.com. I do not know exactly when the gentlemen will be on.
      2. At the right time, call in to 1-800-283-1015
      3. Then tune in to the "Ask the Governor" show, same frequency and web address, at 7:00 p.m. Call in at the right time as per above.

      Suggested Question for Runyan:
      (If correct) "Congressman, I live in your district, and I ask you to co-sponsor the FairTax, HR25. Can I count on you to do that?" Then say whatever about it you want, or nothing more.

      Suggested Question for Christie:
      "Governor, I live in New Jersey, and I support the FairTax. Will you do two things for me? First, submit a resolution to the Legislature calling on the President and Congress to support the FairTax, HR25 and S13. Second, introduce a state-level FairTax that would draw business out of every other state of the union and bring it to New Jersey. Can I count on you to do those things for me?"

      See how it goes!

      ~Jim Bennett
      38 Fairview Ave
      Summit NJ 07901-1728
      USA
      (609) 984-2901 Daytime
      (908) 273-4578 Evenings
      (908) 598-2888 Home Fax
      (908) 578-4975 Mobile Phone

      Price of success? 33¢ a day - 10 bucks a month
      Go to: www.fairtax.org/action_contribute.
      Pay by phone: 832-204-8108
      Pay by mail: Check to "AFFT," 3900 Essex Ln Ste 328, Houston TX 77027-5490
    • Scott Kupersmit

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2011
          Thanks, Scott, for your feedback. To bring you up to date on some post-campaign developments, Congressman Runyan was sitting in his DC office during our February national "Storm the Hill" event when he heard the "hill-stormers" outside at the reception. He brought our Maryland volunteer, Steve Waskiewicz, into his office to get an overview of the FairTax.

          A month ago our sponsor, Rob Woodall, conducted a briefing for members of Congress and their staffs. The Congressman either attended or sent a member of his staff.

          Finally, we were supposed to brief him today at 4:30, but his office cancelled. Now we know why!

          We shall try to re-schedule.

          My guess is that, when you try to call in, the Congressman now will know what you are talking about.

          Best regards,