Talk to Burlington County 912 Project

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
    I was invited to speak to a meeting of the Burlington County 912 Project last Friday evening, July 30, 2010 at Braddocks Tavern in Medford NJ. Our Christine Germann of Wrightstown helped get the engagement. Doug Dash and I had been to this group several months ago, with Doug as the speaker.

    The presentation went on for over an hour and a half with questions and comments from the audience as I went. My topic was a comparison of the FairTax and the flat tax.

    The attached picture shows an audience of 55. Comments on the Meetup Group following the event indicated that members went away with a better understanding of the differences between the two. Many had heard of both but had not known the details.

    I joined the meetup group and posted a comparison chart of today's taxes, the FairTax and the flat tax. I received favorable comments.

    Christine Germann is helping to form a FairTax subcommittee. My vision for this group is to organize and accept a small degree of mentoring during the launch, and eventually open up to people outside the 912 project.

    ~Jim Bennett
    38 Fairview Ave
    Summit NJ 07901-1728
    USA