Fw: John Burchill is speaking at the Tea Party rally in Belvedere NJ on Sat 10 April

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
    All
    Please try to get to the Warren County Courthouse next Saturday to support John if you can.
    Jim

    From: John Burchill <burchilljb@...>
    Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
    To: James Bennett<james@...>
    Subject: John Burchill is speaking at the Tea Party rally in Belvedere NJ on Sat 10 April

    Hi Jim;
     I am scheduled to address the Tea Party Rally on Saturday 10 April at about 11:20am. The rally will be held in front of the County Court House in Belvadere Warren County NJ.

    It would be appreciated if you could let the whole NJ organization know and encourage as many as possible to come out. It would be great if we could have 6 or so signs among the crowd.

    Enclosed is the agenda for the rally.

    I will be encouraging as many of my fellow NJ #7 member to attend too.

    Thanks for your help
    John Burchill
    Fairtax DD NJ #7