FairTax Again on the Jim Gearhart Show

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 8:13 AM
      Dear New Jersey FairTax-ers,
      The FairTax will be featured again on the Jim Gearhart Show, New Jersey 101.5 FM, this Thursday monring, February 4, 2010 after the 7:00 a.m. news. Jim will have me on this time for at least half an hour and, if there are enough calls, run into the full hour.

      As you know, NJ 101.5 FM is one of the most popular news-talk shows in New Jersey, and it competes with national media out of New York and Philadelphia.

      Jim is having me back because of the overwhelming response to the topic. He wanted me on to answer questions that he did not feel he was able to answer himself.

      Please call in to the show at 1-800-283-1015 Thursday, between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.

      If you want to listen through the Internet, log on to www.nj1015.com.

      I'll talk to you on the show!

      Best regards,
      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett
      New Jersey State Co-Director and Regional Director (Volunteer)
      Americans for Fair Taxation
      38 Fairview Ave
      Summit NJ 07901-1728
      USA