FairTax Bus to DC September 12

  • Jim Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Several of you have been trying to contact Donna Pascale, who has been coordinating the bus to DC on September 12. Unfortunately Donna was completely incapacitated all of last week due to illness. Happily, I can report that Donna is on the mend today.

      To make the problem worse - Donna's Blackberry is giving her trouble. She can receive e-mail but cannot send it. She is working on the problem, but we cannot be sure when it will be fixed.

      Therefore, please comminicate with Donna by telephone, 732-604-3880, to 1) make bus arrangements, or 2) if you are traveling on your own, to coordinate with Donna about a meeting point in DC.

      Donna advises me of the following bus arrangements:
      1. The cost per person is $50 (which may go down if we get more people).
      2. The bus will depart from the depot at 750 Somerset in New Brunswick at 5:30 a.m. on September 12. Free parking is available in the lot of the bus company.
      3. The bus will make one stop on the way at The Inn at Cherry Hill, Route 70 West, Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The pick-up time will be advised.

      Please contact Donna by phone.

      Best regards,
      ~Jim

      ~Jim Bennett