Fw: Morristown Tea party

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009

      From: John Burchill
      Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 06:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
      To: Jim Bennett<james@...>
      Subject: Morristown Tea party

      Hi Jim;

      Thank you for your 4th of July message.

      The Morristown Tea Party was a great success.

      I estimate there were about 2000 people in attendance.

      I saw about 8 FairTax signs prominently displayed among the crowd.

      Linda Terczak did a WONDERFULL JOB. her speech was direct, covered all the major points of the FairTax and received good response from the crowd.

      I would recommend that next time we try to get permission to have a table and tent at the event so that we can sign up people interested in the FairTax solution and also provide more information.

      But Linda is to be congratulated on a great job.

      I took a few photos which I will send you on Monday.

      Regards;

      John B. Burchill
      FairTax DD District #7.
      Cell:908-240-7056.