PowerPoint Presentation

  • james@jamesbennett.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 9:50 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.4 MB
    I would like to share this PowerPoint FairTax presentation that I created with the group because it could be useful to a speaker who has half an hour to talk.

    The presentation starts with a brief warm-up and then comes to the point by stating what the FairTax is, what it isn't, and the rate.

    The "Why Change?" part follows and sets forth four tests for a successful tax system. It shows in each case how the Income Tax falls short and how the FairTax measures up.

    It closes with a section on what to do if the audience likes what it heard.

    Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

    ~Jim

    ~Jim Bennett
    38 Fairview Ave
    Summit NJ 07901-1728