added in the last 7 days
The New Jersey Council of Diving Clubs is now composed of 13 member clubs and some associate and individual members. 59 years ago the NJCDC was formed to promote a positive and safe image of diving and to represent the diving community through its various committees. At the moment, the council is very involved in legislation keeping access to the marine fishery for all divers in the area. We are also looking at Diver Safety, Beach Access, Shipwreck Access, NJ’s Artificial Reef Program reincarnation, Beach Replenishment, US Navy proposed rules on military wrecks....... to mention just a few topics.
- New Jersey
- May 30, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.