There is a gift ( I PAD ) for first 1000 registrations

  • swathis57@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      HTML clipboard

      There is a gift ( I PAD ) for first 1000 registrations

      Note : compulsory mobile verification

      Make Money from Your Mobile Phone, Already 1 Crore 32 Lakh Rs/- + paid to Indians It is 100% legal & Reputed Company

      http://mginger.com/signup.html?inviteId=3831724

      Click Here

      http://mginger.com

      your phone can be used to earn you money, instead of just costing you.mginger (haven't worked out the name yet), allows you to read ads on your mobile, and make money from them as you read.

      Thank You