walkin 18th Virtuoso Soft Technologies...

  • Dhurga M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      Please find the attached company profile of Virtuoso Soft Technologies
      Virtuoso Soft Technologies do have requirement in the below domains

      .NET -17 Freshers and 3 Experienced candidates with 2 to 3 years
      JAVA -17 Freshers and 3 Experienced candidates with 2 to 3 years
      PHP - 12 Freshers and 3 Experienced candidates with 2 to 3 years
      Web Designing - 3 Freshers and 2 Experienced

      As the projects are initial stages, required would be increased further as
      project goes on.

      Fresher has to pay Rs20000/- Security deposit and company will pay it back
      if the candidate serves the organisation for a period of 1 year. It would
      be refunded as bonus with 13th month Salary.

      Frseher will be paid around Rs3000/- as stipend for 3 months and around
      Rs5000/- as stipend from 4 th to 6th month.
      6 Months of probation and fresher will be designated as IT Trainee
      From 7 th Month, salary of Rs8000/- will be paid and will be designated as
      IT Developer.
      Experienced candidates will be paid around 12 to 15K per month. However
      1st month salary would be holded and will be paid on 4 th month as we
      expect the experienced candidate should serve the organisation for a
      period of 3 months.

      Note: Requirement is immediate and we would like to have candidates
      shortlisted as per our requirement and should join immediately.

      Jeevan Reddy
      9052080232
      4-1-121 3rd floor
      Champa Estates