4733Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES IN THE NIREVOLUTION YAHOO GROUP STATUS

  • lacyvsq
    Jul 26, 2012
      Hi Kevin!

      It has been a few months now. I just want to encourage you in this endeavor.

      I ran across your documents and procedure from 2001 on my hard drive just this morning. As I had not recalled seeing any email from this group recently, I decided to check in and see if the group and/or the procedure was still viable.

      I will be doing more work in this area I think and will be trying to recruit a few in the Houston area to work with me in assembling billing services and private banks.

      If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know.

      LACY

      --- In nirevolution@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin H" <kevinhaddock@...> wrote:

      > Greetings everyone.
      >
      > When I set this group up on 9/11/2000 (yes, a year to the day BEFORE 9/11) it was my intention to share what I had discovered with the world. Although a very few of you did recognize the importance of it, many many more used this forum to either viciously attack/criticize me for this gift of sharing, or to espouse your own, mostly contrary, paradigms/processes.
      >
      > At first I thought an open forum where anyone could post would be a good idea. Mostly what was posted was either SPAM (whether law/patriot related or not), posts where people were trying to integrate/merge NiRev into Commercial Redemption (which it is NOT), or ridicule me personally re: what successes I had had using NiRev.
      >
      > I first discovered NiRev during the summer of 2000. As soon as I realized I had something important, I came and shared it with y'all. I didn't have much in the way of success at the time. In December 2000 someone close to me had her father die and a step parent forge a deed on his house and then steal that and all his assets (including a sizable bank account). Since the culprit in this instance was an elder, and it took time to fully develop the evidence of this theft/forgery, we elected to not use NiRev against them.
      >
      > The court battle over the estate, which was occurring 600 miles from home (and we were already pretty much broke before it started) continued on for over two years. After all that, due to unimaginably gross corruption on the part of court personnel, and numerous blatant perjuries of the step parent and her entourage, we felt we had achieved at least one void judgment and we quit but the result was a some $45,000 lien in favor of the bad guys for their "expenses" (which included, for example, apartment rental in a different city while the perfectly good house being fought over sat vacant).
      >
      > I have come to believe, after all these over 20 years studying law and watching "patriots" get hammered, that there are fundamentally two schools of thought in this "industry:"

> [...]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic