FW: ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS ARE SUSPENDED AND ARCHIVED!!!!

  • Luis Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      From Luis Ewing at <rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) gmail.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) hotmail.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) comcast.net> or <rcwcodebuster (at) aol.com> or <luis (at) luisewing.com> or telephone: (253) 226-3741

      (Note: Please copy and paste all 5 of my e-mail addresses listed above & below and ADD them to your CONTACTS FOLDER.)

      I have 5 different e-mail addresses under <rcwcodebuster @ the following 5 internet providers:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) yahoo.com>
      c.) gmail.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>
      e.) aol.com>

      New Web Sites: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      GODS LAW as written in the 1599 GENEVA BIBLE at <http://www.americanvision.com/bibles.aspx> says:

      "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast refused knowledge, I will also refuse thee that thou shall be no Priest to me: and seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:6

      "Then Peter and the Apostles answered, and said, We ought rather to obey God than men." Acts, 5:29

      "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners, and purge your hearts, ye double minded." James 5:8

      "No servant can serve two masters: for either he shall hate the one, and love the other: or else he shall lean to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and riches." Luke 16:13

      "Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the ordinances of the world, why, as though ye lived in the world, are ye burdened with traditions?" Colossians 2:20

      "As, Touch not, Taste not, Handle not." Colossians 2:21

      "Which all perish with the using, and are after the commandments and doctrines of men." Colossians 2:22

      "And putting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, he even took it out of the way, and fastened it upon the cross, . . ." Colossians 2: 14

      "That we henceforth be no more children, wavering and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the deceit of men, and with crafttiness, whereby they lay in wait to deceive." Ephesians, 4:14

      "And we know, that the Law is good, if a man use it lawfully." Timothy 1:8

      "Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy them, but to fulfill them." Mathew 5:17

      SUBJECT: ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AND PLACED INTO THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IN ALL 50 STATES, THEY ARE NO LONGER IN USE AND ARE SCHEDULED FOR DESTRUCTION!!!!

      DO . . . YOU . . . REALLY . . . WANT . . . TO . . . KNOW . . . WHY . . . FORMER . . .PRESIDENT BUSH . . . SAID . . . THAT . . .THE . . . U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . IS . . . JUST . . . A . . . GOD DAMNED PIECE OF PAPER" . . .????

      Did you know the valid . . . U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . has been . . . SUSPENDED . . . and . . . ARCHIVED????

      Did you know that . . . ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS . . . have been . . . SUSPENDED . . . and . . . ARCHIVED????

      "Archives. Place where old books, manuscripts, records, etc. are kept." BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY, Fifth Edition at page 97.

      Washington law at RCW 40.14.030 clearly states that all public records which are NOT required in the current operation off the office where they are kept which may be abolished or discontinued or transferred to the State Archives!!!!

      See RCW 40.14.030 to wit:

      "RCW 40.14.030 Transfer to state archives — Certified copies, cost — Public disclosure.

      (1) All public records, not required in the current operation of the office where they are made or kept, and all records of every agency, commission, committee, or any other activity of state government which may be abolished or discontinued, shall be transferred to the state archives so that the valuable historical records of the state may be centralized, made more widely available, and insured permanent preservation: PROVIDED, That this section shall have no application to public records approved for destruction under the subsequent provisions of this chapter. . . ."

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A SIMILAR STATUTE IN EVERY STATE????

      So if our 1st Original Dejure State Constitution was still REQUIRED to be in use and effect and if our 1st Original Dejure State Constitution was not abolished or discontinued, why was our 1st Original Dejure State Constitution transferred to the little "s" state archives????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AND ARCHIVED????

      Did you know that the valid . . . U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . has been . . . SUSPENDED . . . and is currently being held in . . . THE CUSTODY . . . of . . . THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES . . . in . . . WASHINGTON D.C.????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . LUIS EWING . . . IS THE 1 AND ONLY MAN WHO SOLELY FIRST DISCOVERED AND PURCHASED THE FIRST EVER CERTIFIED COPY OF THE JANUARY 28, 1889 WASHINGTON STATE CONSTITUTION FROM THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES IN WASHINGTON D.C.????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . LUIS EWING . . . IS THE 1 AND ONLY MAN WHO SOLELY FIRST DISCOVERED . . . "THE TWO (2) WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS" . . . WHICH CLEARLY PROVES THAT . . . THE 1878 WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON STATE CONSTITUTION . . . WAS IN FACT THE SAME AS . . . "THE JANUARY 28, 1889 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION" . . . WHICH IS THE 1 AND ONLY WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION THAT WENT TO WASHINGTON D.C. THAT WAS APPROVED AND ORDERED TO BE PUBLISHED 50,000 COPIES ON JANUARY 28th, 1889 BY THE 50TH CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, AND WHICH GOT WASHINGTON STATE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE UNION????

      Did you know that . . . LUIS EWING . . . is a Constitutional Researcher who was THE TEAM LEADER who led a team of Researchers which included . . . lloyd smith . . . KURT RANALD RIGGIN . . . and . . . TIMOTHY DUFFY . . . and were accompanied by our financiers Larry Langdon and Michael Kennedy who were our photo-copy helpers on the 1st Research Expedition in Washington D.C., and also by Undercover Government Agent and Chelan County Sheriff Robert Duff and Jonathon Bruce Tuck who were our photo-copy helpers on the 2nd Research Expedition to Washington D.C.????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE . . . "TWO (2) STATES" . . . AND . . . "TWO (2) CONSTITUTIONS" . . . AND . . . "TWO (2) GOVERNMENTS" . . . OR . . . MORE IN ALL 50 OF THE NEW STATES IN THE NEW UNION????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT LUIS EWING IS THE 1 AND ONLY AND SOLE DISCOVERER OF THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE 1878 WALLA WALLA CONSTITUTION AND THE JANUARY 28, 1889 CONSTITUTION ARE 1 AND THE SAME????

      Did you know that Rodney Dale Strand, the founder of the oldest and longest running patriot and law study group in Eastern, Washington, at (509) 548-6649 or <rodcab@...> can confirm that Luis Ewing is the first and only man who brought . . . THE FIRST NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVED CERTIFIED COPY OF THE JANUARY 28, 1889 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION . . . to the Jural Society Meeting in Ellensburg, Washington and gave copies to everyone at the Jural Society Meeting . . . BEFORE . . . anyone else in Washington State was even told about it's existence and the Jural Society held a vote and approved donating about one half of the expense money for the first Research Expedition to Washington D.C. at . . . THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT LUIS EWING LEAD A TEAM OF RESEARCHERS TO DO RESEARCH IN THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES IN WASHINGTON D.C. THAT INCLUDED lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or <godspastor@...> and Kurt Ranald Riggin at (303) 463–4437 or <kurtriggin@...> and Tim Duffy which said research trip was funded in part by the Jural Society in Ellensburg, Washington and also by Larry Langdon, Michael Kennedy, Jonathon Tuck and Undercover Government Agent and Chelan County Sheriff Robert Duff.who were our "photo-copy boys" who accompanied us 4 researchers to Washington D.C.?

      DID YOU KNOW THAT RODNEY ROSS, THE HEAD ARCHIVEST . . . at . . . THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES . . . can confirm that . . . LUIS EWING is the 1st man to ever purchase . . .A NATIONAL ARCHIVES CERTIFIED COPY OF THE JANUARY 28, 1889 CONSTITUTION????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT DAVID HASTINGS . . . who is . . . THE HEAD ARCHIVIST . . . and his 2 assistants . . . TERRY BADGER . . . and . . . PATRICIA HOPKINS . . . at . . . THE ARCHIVES DIVISION . . . of the . . .OFFICE . . . of . . . THE SECRETARY OF STATE . . . in . . . OLYMPIA, WASHINGTON . . . can confirm or verify that . . . LUIS EWING . . . and . . . lloyd smith . . . were the first and ONLY 2 men who were . . . THE FIRST 2 MEN . . . who ever personally viewed and ordered . . . CERTIFIED COPIES . . . of the 1st Original Leather Bound full sized copy of "The Book Copy" of the 1878 Walla Walla Constitution, the Journal of that Constitutional Convention, the Election Results proving it passed and also the phony RCW Volume 0 Constitution, it's Journal of it's Constitutional Convention and the so called Election Results allegedly proving it passed????

      NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS THAN THE 4 RESEARCHERS WHO WENT TO WASHINGTON D.C. TO DO THE RESEARCH ON THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS WHICH ARE LUIS EWING, lloyd smith, KURT RIGGIN AND TIM DUFFY!!!!

      NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS THAN lloyd smith and Luis Ewing WHO BOTH WENT ON BOTH RESEARCH EXPEDITIONS TO WASHINGTON D.C.

      Did you know that lloyd smith and Luis Ewing had already been researching about the 1878 Walla Walla Constitution for at least 2 to 3 years . . . BEFORE . . . Luis Ewing finally discovered that the 1878 Walla Walla Constitution was the 1 and only Washington Constitution that went to Congress for approval and admission to the Union????

      Did you know that lloyd smith and Luis Ewing had already pulled every single Washington State Session law, every Senate Bill and every House Bill regarding anything and everything that had anything to do with the 2 Washington Constitutions . . . BEFORE . . . we ever told anyone at THE JURAL SOCIETY anything about it????

      Sorry we could NOT tell you any of this before now, there is just too many . . . UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT AGENTS . . . and . . . SCAMMERS . . . and . . . PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT who have infiltrated all of our patriot meetings!!!!

      THIS IS THE NUMBER 1 MAIN REASON WHY . . . lloyd smith . . . Kurt Riggin . . . and Luis Ewing . . . NO LONGER ATTEND ANY PATRIOT MEETINGS . . . HERE IN WASHINGTON STATE!!!!

      DO YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH SAYS THE CONSTITUTION IS JUST A GOD DAMNED PIECE OF PAPER????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS????

      YOUR RIGHTS ARE SUBROGATED TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!!!!

      Did you know that the federal statutes say that all of . . . YOUR RIGHTS ARE 100% COMPLETELY . . . "SUBROGATED" . . .TO THE UNITED STATES" . . .????

      Did you know that these federal statutes that say your rights have been . . . SUBROGATED . . . to the United States . . . SUPERCEDE TITLE 26 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE????

      Please look up the legal term . . . SUBROGATION . . . in a law dictionary!!!!

      Do you really want to know why . . . YOUR VOTE . . . DOES NOT COUNT????

      Do you really want to know why . . . YOU CAN'T VOTE THE BUMS OUT????

      Do you really want to know why . . . YOU CAN'T CALL YOUR CONGRESS NOW????

      Do you really want to know why . . . MARCHING ON WASHINGTON D.C. WOULD BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME????

      Do you really want to know why neither the Democratic Party or Republican Party . . . CAN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY . . . THE GREEN PARTY . . . and . . . THE TEA PARTIES . . . CAN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . FREEDOM WORK'S . . . CAN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . NO PARTY CAN MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . FAITH & FREEDOM COALITION CAN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TODAY IN 2010????

      Do you really want to know why . . . OATH KEEPERS . . . CAN'T MAKE ANY PUBLIC OFFICIAL HONOR OR FOLLOW THEIR OATH OF OFFICE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . ATTENDING THE TENTH AMENDMENT SUMMIT WOULD BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME????

      Do you really want to know why . . . PARTIES CANT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE????

      Do you really want to know . . . WHY THE PEOPLE CAN'T VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT????

      Do you really want to know why the citizens of the United States can only vote for . . . "THE PRESIDENT OF A CORPORATION" . . .????

      Do you really want to know . . . WHY THE PEOPLE CAN ONLY VOTE FOR . . . "THE MILITARY COMMANDER IN CHIEF" . . .????

      Do you really want to know why only . . . "THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE" . . . CAN VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA????

      Do you really want to know why every judge in every State Court can say . . . YOUR MOTION BASED ON THE STATE CONSTITUTION . . . IS DENIED????

      Do you really want to know why every judge in every United States District Federal Court can say . . . YOUR MOTION BASED ON THE U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . IS DENIED????

      * * *

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . every judge in every State Court can say:

      "YOUR MOTION BASED ON THE U.S. CONSTITUTION IS DENIED, . . . IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY DECISION, YOU CAN TAKE IT UP ON APPEAL????"

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . some judges in every State Court can or do threaten you with . . . CONTEMPT OF COURT . . . if you bring up the U.S. Constitution again in their court????

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . every judge in every United States District Federal Court in every Federal Circuit can say:

      "YOUR MOTION BASED ON THE STATE CONSTITUTION . . . IS DENIED, . . . IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY DECISION, YOU CAN TAKE IT UP ON APPEAL????"

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . every judge in every United States District Court in every Federal Circuit can say:

      "YOUR MOTION BASED ON THE U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . IS DENIED, . . . IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY DECISION, YOU CAN TAKE IT UP ON APPEAL????"

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . some judges in every United States District Court in every Federal Circut can or do threaten you with . . . CONTEMPT OF COURT . . . if you bring up the U.S. Constitution again in their court????

      Do you really want to know . . . "WHY" . . . every criminally corrupt . . . ATTORNEY . . . turns to you and says:

      "HE'S THE JUDGE, HE CAN DO THAT????"

      * * *

      Do you really want to know why the Grand Jury Association . . . DOES NOT HAVE THE LEGAL CHARACTER, STATUS OR STANDING TO INDICT ANY PUBLIC OFFICIAL????

      Do you really want to know why . . . THE FULLY INFORMED JURY ASSOCIATION . . . CAN'T FULLY INFORM ANY JURY????

      Do you really want to know why . . . JAIL FOR JUDGES CAN'T JAIL ANY JUDGE????

      Do you really want to know why Bob Schultz does NOT have . . . "THE STANDING" . . . TO CONVENE . . . A REAL CONTINENTAL CONGRESS????

      Do you really want to know why the would be . . . "DOCTOR OF THE LAW" . . . so called . . . "DR. SAM KENNEDY" . . . of . . . THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN . . . CAN'T RESTORE AMERIKA????

      Do you really want to know why . . . GUARDIANS OF THE REPUBLIC . . . IS A JOKE????

      Do you really want to know why . . . DEJURE GRAND JURIES . . . IS A JOKE????

      Do you really want to know why members of the . . . WESTERN-ASSEMBLY-UNION . . . YAHOO GROUPS . . . ARE NOT SOVEREIGN????

      Do you really want to know why members of the . . . CENTRAL-ASSEMBLY-UNION . . . YAHOO GROUPS . . . ARE NOT SOVEREIGN????

      Do you really want to know why members of the . . . MOUNTAIN-ASSEMBLY-UNION . . . YAHOO GROUPS . . . ARE NOT SOVEREIGN????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE NOT . . . "A MAN ON THE COUNTY"????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT NONE OF THE ASSEMBLY MEETING LEADERS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF TEACHING YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WENT TO WASHINGTON D.C. WITH KURT RIGGIN, lloyd smith, TIM DUFFY AND LUIS EWING TO DO THE RESEARCH????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THE MAIN REASON WHY NOBODY WHO FORMERLY ATTENDED THE JURAL SOCIETY MEETINGS IN ELLENSBURG, WASHINGTON CAN'T TEACH YOU ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO WIN YOUR COURT CASES HERE IN WASHINGTON STATE WITH THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION'S IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT REVEAL ALL OF OUR RESEARCH TO THE JURAL SOCIETY????

      Did you know that I had been researching and finding all the really good case law about the 2 Washington Constitutions, the Organic Act and the Territorial Code of 1881 and the Enabling act several years . . . BEFORE . . . I ever went to Washington D.C., that I NEVER revealed to anyone at . . . THE JURAL SOCIETY????

      My personal research is my private intellectual property and has nothing to do with either of the 2 Research Expeditions to Washington D.C.

      Did you know that "without" copies of my case law research and legal writings, your possession of a mere certified copy of either of the 2 Washington State Constitutions standing alone would be 100% useless in court because without my personal research, those documents are only good night time reading????

      WE KNEW THAT THERE WERE SHOW OFFS, GRANDSTANDERS, UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT AGENTS, PATRIDIOTS AND PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT WHO WOULD TRY TO STEAL AND PLAGERIZE AND TAKE CREDIT FOR OUR WORK AND FOR OUR RESEARCH IN SOME KIND OF NEW MONEY MAKING PONZI SCHEME WHERE YOU WOULD BE ASKED TO PAY $25.00 PER MONTH TO BE A PART OF OUR SAMMIE OR SOME OTHER JUST AS SILLY ASSEMBLY GROUP MEETING????

      WE KNEW THESE GUYS WOULD TRY TO RUN TO COURT WITH OUR INFORMATION SO THAT THEY COULD GET BAD CASE LAW PUT ON THE LAW BOOKS SO THAT THE GOVERNMENT COULD DECLARE IT'S RES JUDICATA AND NOT HAVE TO HEAR THE ISSUE AGAIN SO THAT THE NEXT GUY COULD NOT BRING THIS ARGUMENT TO COURT IN A MANNER VERY SIMILAR TO HOW SUSPECTED UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT AGENT LARKEN ROSE GOT BAD CASE LAW ESTABLISHED AGAINST THE 861 ARGUMENT SO THAT NOBODY WOULD TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE 861 ARGUMENT WHICH lloyd smith AND I HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT WE CAN MAKE THE 861 ARGUMENT WORK BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!!

      THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE WHO USED TO ATTEND THE JURAL SOCIETY MEETINGS WHO TRIED TO RUN WITH OUR INFORMATION ON THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS TO COURT, BUT THEY HAVE LOST THEIR CASES EVERY TIME THEY TRIED TO BRING THIS ISSUE TO COURT, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ALL OF OUR RESEARCH!!!!

      WE DID NOT REVEAL EVERYTHING WE DISCOVERED IN WASHINGTON D.C. TO THE JURAL SOCIETY MEETING!!!!

      ONLY I HAVE THE PUBLISHED CASE LAW THAT SPELLS OUT WHAT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS!!!!

      WE KNEW IN ADVANCE THAT THESE GUYS WOULD TRY TO GRANDSTAND AND SHOW OFF AND RUN TO COURT, SO WE SET THEM UP FOR A LOSS ON PURPOSE SO THAT THEY COULD NOT GET MORE BAD CASE LAW AGAINST US!!!!!

      IT IS OUR PERSONAL BELIEF THAT ALL THESE GUYS WHO TRIED TO RUN TO COURT WITH THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ON THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS THAT WE PROVIDED TO THE JURAL SOCIETY ARE IN FACT UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT AGENTS!!!!

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THESE GUYS OFFERING TO TEACH YOU OR TRAIN YOU AT ASSEMBLY MEETINGS ARE NOT THE MEN WHO DID THE RESEARCH ON THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS IN WASHINGTON D.C.????

      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY ATTENDING AN ASSEMBLY MEETING OR RESTORE AMERICA MEETING OR GRAND JURY ASSOCIATION MEETING IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY NONE OF THE SO CALLED ASSEMBLY MEETING LEADERS CAN'T TEACH YOU ANYTHING BUT HOW TO LOSE ALL YOUR COURT CASES????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF THE SO CALLED ASSEMBLY MEETING TRAINING LEADERS ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS AND PATRIDIOTS AND PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT WHO HAVE NO PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF WINNING ANY KIND OF SERIOUS CRIMINAL CASES IN ANY AREA OF CRIMINAL LAW????

      Do you really want to know why all . . . MEET UP GROUPS . . . can't meet up to accomplish anything but waste their gas and their time????

      Do you really want to know why . . . CONGRESS CAN PASS LAWS FORCING YOU TO PAY FOR OBAMA HEALTH CARE . . . in spite of the fact that you voted against it????

      Do you really want to know why . . . CONGRESS CAN PASS LAWS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS AND AMMO????

      Did you know that your legal status, legal character and . . . LEGAL STANDING . . . WAS CHANGED . . . from . . . "AN ELECTOR" . . . to . . . "A REGISTERED VOTER" . . . at . . . THE END OF THE CIVIL WAR . . . via . . . AUTHORITY OF . . . THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS!!!!

      Did you know that this is what first caused you to lose your status, character and . . . "STANDING" . . . as . . . A SOVEREIGN STATE CITIZEN????

      Did you know that your former . . . LAWFUL CHARACTER . . . as a . . . SOVEREIGN STATE CITIZEN was changed to . . . A LEGAL STATUS . . . of a citizen of the United States . . . SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE CORPORATE STATE WHEREIN YOU RESIDE THROUGH THE INSTRUMENTALITY DOCTRINE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THE STATES NO LONGER EXIST????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL SO CALLED STATE COURT'S ARE ALL REALLY . . . "LOWER DISTRICT FEDERAL COURT'S"????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE COURT'S STATE AND FEDERAL ARE ALL PART OF . . . 1 COMPLETE FEDERAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL YOUR RIGHTS ARE 100% COMPLETELY SUBROGATED TO THE UNITED STATES????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW . . . ALL THE ATTORNEYS . . . IN GOVERNMENT TOOK AWAY YOUR RIGHTS AND GAVE YOU CIVIL RIGHTS IN THEIR PLACE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . IN THE GOVERNMENT CONVERTED OUR . . . CIVIL LIBERTIES . . . TO . . . CIVIL RIGHTS????

      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . ARE THE REAL REASON WHY YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY CIVIL LIBERTIES????

      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . ARE THE REAL REASON WHY YOU ONLY HAVE . . . "PRIVILEGES"????

      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY . . . ALL THE ATTORNEYS . . . and . . . ALL THE PROSECUTORS . . . and . . . ALL THE JUDGES . . . TOGETHER IN BOTH COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY ALL LIE WHEN THEY FALSELY STATE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE . . . "A RIGHT TO TRAVEL" . . . and that . . . "DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE"????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO CREATED ALL . . . THE TRUST DEED ACTS . . . IN ALL 50 STATES????

      DO YOU REALLY STILL . . . TRUST ATTORNEYS????

      HA, HA, HA, IS THAT FUNNY TO YOU, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I AM BEING FUNNY????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO CREATED ALL . . . THE TITLE COMPANIES . . . IN ALL 50 STATES????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT NO TITLE COMPANY CAN YOU GIVE YOU . . . ALLODIAL TITLE . . . TO YOUR LAND OR HOUSE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY TITLE TO LAND IN WASHINGTON STATE IS THE TORRENS REGISTRATION ACT????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . ALL THE ATTORNEYS . . .WHO TOOK AWAY OUR PROPERTY RIGHTS AND WROTE AND GOT PASSED FEDERAL LAWS TO REQUIRE THAT ALL PROPERTY BELONGS TO THE STATE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO CREATED ALL . . . "THE ESCROW COMPANIES" . . . IN ALL 50 STATES????

      Did you know that you could sell your house or property without going through . . . ESCROW????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO GOT US TO PUT OUR HOUSES AND PROPERTY ON THE PROPERTY TAX ROLLS????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO CREATED THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO CREATED ALL THE INTERNAL REVENUE LAWS????

      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY CONGRESS PASSED A LAW THAT SAYS YOU HAVE REGISTER AND PAY A $25.00 REGISTRATION FEE FOR EACH AND EVERY FIREARM THAT YOU OWN AND EVERY GUN SALE ON YOUR 1040 INCOME TAX RETURN FORM OR FACE A $10,000.00 FINE OR A 10 YEAR PRISON SENTENCE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL . . . THE ATTORNEYS . . . PLANNED TO OVERTHROW OUR COUNTRY IN 1856, FOUR YEARS PRIOR TO THE CIVIL WAR EVEN STARTING????

      "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
      James Madison

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL THE CRIMINALLY CORRUPT . . . ATTORNEYS . . . WHO PLOTTED AND PLANNED IN 1856 TO ABOLISH ALL JUDICIAL DISTRICTS . . . AND DID ABOLISH ALL JUDICIAL DISTRICTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES . . . PRIOR TO THE CIVIL WAR EVEN STARTING. . . AND DID SO BY . . . "THE ACT OF THE 34TH CONGRESS" . . . AS CITED IN . . . BOYER v. FOWLER, 1 Wash.T.Sup.Ct. (Dec. 1860), . . . WHICH READS IN PART:

      "The act of Congress Aug. 16, 1856, regulating Courts in this Territory, and requiring the Judges of the Supreme Court to assign places for holding Courts, took effect when the order was made, pursuant to the act. The Judicial District of King county having been abolished, by the order of the judges, Nov. 10, 1856, under said act, the clerk of that Court, from that date, lost his legal existence–hence his subsequent official acts were nullities. "A majority of the Judges met in Olympia, then the Capital of the Territory, on the 10th day of November, 1856, and made the necessary order to give effect to the act of Congress. It has been held by this court, in the case of the Territory vs. Leschi, that this act took effect from the time the orders were made by the Judges of the Supreme Court. It is claimed however, that the act of Congress contemplated something more than an informal meeting of the Judges. It will be observed on an examination of the act , that no terms are used indicating orders in term time –the reference is to the orders of the Judges, or a majority of them, and not of the Court. The organic act confers upon the Judges the appointment of clerks for the District Courts. King county, up to the passage of the act of Congress referred to, was a Judicial District. On the said order of the Judges made the 10th day of November, 1856, the District Court for King County was merged into the District Court for the Second Judicial District. The clerk of the King county District Court, for ministerial or judicial purposes, ceased to exist; and as this suit was instituted subsequently to the order made by the Judges, and the bond on which the recovery is claimed, was executed on the 13th day of December, 1856, it follows that there was no District Court for King county –- no clerk having a legal official existence, and the whole proceeding a nullity. MARY ANN BOYER vs. MILES FOWLER et al. [1 Wash.T Sup. Ct. Dec. 1860]

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . ALL THE ATTORNEYS . . . IN CONSPIRACY WHO WORKED TOGETHER IN COLLUSION TO ABOLISH ALL JUDICIAL DISTRICTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES FOUR (4) YEARS PRIOR TO THE CIVIL WAR EVEN STARTING WAY BACK IN 1856????

      "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
      James Madison

      YOU CAN FIND . . . "THE ACT OF THE 34TH CONGRESS". . . THAT WAS PASSED ON . . . "AUGUST 16, 1856" . . . "ABOLISHING ALL JUDICIAL DISTRICTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES" . . . IN . . . "THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD."

      And if the FIRST ORIGINAL DEJURE Constitution for "The State of Washington" was . . . NOT SUSPENDED AND PLACED INTO ARCHIVES . . . I would declare that I was or am domiciled in a . . . judicial district of the United States . . . ("The State of Washington") . . . wherein there was supposed to be District Courts seated (true Art. three Courts) and I would not, (A) be subject to the jurisdiction of Federal Courts, or (B) enforcement of summons: see IRC title 26 section 7701 (39): below:

      "IF ANY CITIZEN OR RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT RESIDE I (AND IS NOT FOUND IN) ANY UNITED STATES JUDICIAL DISTRICT, SUCH CITIZEN OR RESIDENT SHALL BE TREATED AS RESIDING IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA FOR PURPOSES OF ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS TITLE-
      (a) jurisdiction of the courts, or
      (b) enforcement of summons."

      Also see IRC title 26 sec. 7408 (C), added below:,

      "(c) Citizens and residents outside the United States.--If any citizen or resident of the United States does not have his principal place of business in, any United States judicial district , such citizen or resident shall be treated for purposes of this section as residing in the District of Columbia."

      IT IS NOW PRESUMED THAT YOU . . . SHALL BE TREATED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION AS . . . "RESIDING IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA."

      SEE . . . 26 U.S.C. 4612 (4)(A).

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WHO WORKED TOGETHER IN CONSPIRACY AND COLLUSION TO CHANGE THE LAW TO MAKE IT . . . IMPOSSIBLE . . . TO BE . . . "FOUND IN A JUDICIAL DISTRICT" . . . AS CONTEMPLATED BY . . . IRC TITLE 26 SECTION 7408 (c).

      BECAUSE . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . WORKED TOGETHER IN CONSPIRACY AND COLLUSION TO ABOLISH ALL JUDICIAL DISTRICTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES IN 1856!!!!

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "ALL THE ATTORNEYS" . . . IN COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY WORKED TOGETHER TO CHANGE THE GENERAL PRINCIPLE THAT THE MILITARY AUTHORITY WOULD NORMALLY BE SUBORDINATE TO THE CIVIL AUTHORITY WAS . . . "NOW HEREBY REVERSED" . . . AND THAT THE CIVIL AUTHORITY IS NOW AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN SUBORDINATE TO THE MILITARY AUTHORITY . . . PURSUANT TO . . . "THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS" . . . THAT WERE PLACED INTO EFFECT IN 1860????

      HAVE YOU EVER READ . . . "THE 1917 WAR POWERS ACT" . . .????

      HAVE YOU EVER READ . . . "EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 100" . . .???

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "THE LIEBER CODE" . . . IS STILL IN EFFECT????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "THE LIEBER CODE" . . . MAKES IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT . . . "MARTIAL LAW" . . . IS NOT ENDED EXCEPT BY . . . "SPECIAL PROCLAMATION" . . ."

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "THE LIEBER CODE" . . . CLEARLY SHOWS THAT . . ."WE ARE STILL UNDER MARTIAL LAW TODAY IN 2010" . . .????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "RCW 38 MILITIA AND MILITARY AFFAIRS" . . . CLEARLY SHOWS THAT EVERY AGENCY AND DEPARTMENT WITHIN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IS UNDER THE DIRECT CONTROL AND SUPERVISION OF THE MILITARY OR THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PURSUANT TO . . . "THE 1984 COURT REFORM ACT" . . . ????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A SIMILAR CHAPTER IN EVERY STATE'S STATUTE BOOKS????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT CIVIL RIGHTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UNDER MILITARY EXIGENCY????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL OUR CURRENT SO CALLED STATE GOVERNMENTS ARE REALLY AN ILLEGAL PERMANENT TEMPORARY PROVISIONAL MILITARY GOVERNMENT IN VIOLATION OF LUTHOR v. BORDEN CITED BELOW.

      YES, I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU LEARNED ABOUT OUR HISTORY IN OUR . . . "PUBLIC SKOOL SYSTEM."

      "THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS" CHANGED THE . . . "LEGAL STATUS" . . . AND . . . "LEGAL STANDING" . . . OF THE PEOPLE FROM . . . "ELECTORS" . . . AND CHANGED THEM INTO . . . "REGISTERED VOTERS" . . . WHO WERE THEN TRICKED INTO ACCEPTING AND AMENDING . . . NEW CONSTITUTIONS WHICH WERE FORCED ON THEM . . . JUST LIKE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGES FORCE ANY CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE TO . . . SUPERCEDE ANY CANDIDATE . . . THE DISENFRANCHISED . . . REGISTERED VOTERS . . . WOULD TRY TO VOTE IN!!!!

      "These authorities establish the position, that constitutions take effect and become binding from the time of their ratification by the vote of the people; which, in the language of Washington, is of itself "an explicit and authentic act of the whole people. . . . When it is necessary to ascertain the will of the people, the legislature must provide the means of ascertaining it. The Constitution of the United States was established in this way. It was recommended to the States to send delegates to a convention. They did so. Then it was recommended that the States should ascertain the will of the people. Nobody suggested any other mode. The opposite counsel have cited the examples of the different States in which constitutions have been altered. Only two provided for conventions, and yet conventions have been held in many of them. But how? Always these conventions were called together by the legislature, and no single constitution has ever been altered by means of a convention gotten up by mass meetings. There must be an authentic mode of ascertaining the public will somehow and somewhere. If not, it is a government of the strongest and most numerous. . . . The boasted power of majorities can only show itself under the law, and not against the law, in any government of laws. It can only act upon days and in places appointed by law. But it is urged by the opposite counsel, that the great doctrine of the sovereignty of the people, and their consequent power to alter the constitution whenever they choose, is the American doctrine, in opposition to that of the Holy Alliance of Europe, which proclaims that all reforms must emanate from the throne." Luther v. Borden et al., 48 U.S. 1, 24, 28, 31 (1849). And;

      HOWEVER, THIS IS WHAT THE CORRUPT . . . ATTORNEYS . . . WHO WERE MEMBERS OF THE FORMER SEATTLE BAR ASSOCIATION DID IN VIOLATION OF LUTHOR v. BORDEN, SUPRA.

      THE SAME THING WAS DONE ILLEGALLY IN . . . ALL 50 STATES!!!!

      United States v. Mindru Yasui, 48 F.supp. 40, which says at head note 9, see more at West Key 31;

      "The doctrine that there can be a "partial martial law" unproclaimed and unregulated except by rule of a military commander, expressed in order, or regulation proclaimed by him and enforced in the civil courts in a territory within the continental limits of the United States and at the same time not occupied by any foreign foe, cannot be justified by any theory of constitutional or military law, and its only justification lies in Siege." United States v. Mindru Yasui, 48 F.Supp. 40 at head note 9; see more at West Key 31.

      THE 1984 COURT REFORM ACT OF WASHINGTON STATE AS CODIFIED IN VOLUME 38 OF THE REVISED CODE OF WASHINGTON WHICH IS ENTITLED . . . MILITIA AND MILITARY AFFAIRS . . . CLEARLY SHOWS THAT . . . EVERY AGENCY . . . AND . . .EVERY DEPARTMENT . . . OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IS UNDER THE DIRECT CONTROL AND SUPERVISION OF . . . THE MILITARY . . . AGAIN IN VIOLATION OF . . . LUTHOR v. BORDEN, SUPRA, WHICH READS IN PART:

      "The fact that both parties claim the right to the government cannot alter the case, for both cannot be entitled to it. If there is an armed conflict, like the one we are speaking, it is a case of domestic violence, and one of the parties must be in insurrection of the lawful government. ...Unquestionably a military government, established as the permanent government of the State, would not be a republican government, and it would be the duty of Congress to overthrow it. . . . "martial law," as here attempted and as once practised in England against her own people, has been expressly forbidden there for near two centuries, as well as by the principles of every other free constitutional government. ( 1 Hallam's Const. Hist., 420.)" Luther v. Borden, 48 U.S. 1, 43 (1849). And;

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . LUIS EWING . . . IS THE 1 AND ONLY MAN WHO SOLELY DISCOVERED THE 2 WASHINGTON CONSTITUTIONS IN THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IN WASHINGTON STATE WERE 1 AND THE SAME CONSTITUTION . . . WHICH IS . . . NOT THE SAME . . . WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION . . . WHICH IS CONTAINED IN THE CURRENT 2010 REVISED CODE OF WASHINGTON VOLUME 0 WHICH CITES AN ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED NEW AND 2ND WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION THAT WAS ALLEGEDLY DRAFTED IN AN ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED 2ND AND NEW CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION WHICH WAS ILLEGALLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC IN VIOLATION OF EVEN OUR NEW OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ACT?????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . LUIS EWING . . . IS THE 1 AND ONLY MAN WHO SOLELY DISCOVERED THAT THE 1878 WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON STATE CONSTITUTION WAS THE 1 AND ONLY WASHINGTON CONSTITUTION THAT WENT TO WASHINGTON D.C. THAT WAS APPROVED AND ORDERED TO BE PUBLISHED 50,000 COPIES ON JANUARY 28th, 1889, AND WHICH GOT WASHINGTON STATE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE UNION????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . LUIS EWING . . . and . . . lloyd smith . . . WHO DISCOVERED THAT ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS IN ALL 50 STATES WERE SUSPENDED AND PLACED INTO THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IN ALL 50 STATES????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . lloyd smith . . . and LUIS EWING WHO DISCOVERED THAT SENATE BILL 185 WHICH PURPORTED TO AUTHORIZE WASHINGTON, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, IDAHO AND MONTANA TO CONVENE A SECOND CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION AND FRAME A SECOND AND NEW CONSTITUTION AND ELECT A NEW GOVERNMENT FOR THE NEW UNION WAS A ONE (1) HOUSE BILL THAT DID NOT PASS BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT WASHINGTON, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, IDAHO AND MONTANA ARE STILL LEGALLY . . . TERRITORIES . . . AND . . . POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . RODNEY DALE STRAND . . . lloyd smith . . . and . . . LUIS EWING WHO DISCOVERED THAT THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION DOES NOT GO PASSED THE 12TH AMENDMENT????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS . . . LUIS EWING . . . and . . . lloyd smith . . . WHO DISCOVERED THAT THE SO CALLED U.S. CONSTITUTION IN ALL 50 STATE'S STATUTE BOOKS WAS IN FACT REALLY THE 1871 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CONSTITUTION????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE USING THE WRONG U.S. CONSTITUTION????

      DID ANY OF YOU KNOW THAT THE SO CALLED U.S. CONSTITUTION IN YOUR CURRENT STATE STATUTE BOOKS WAS REALLY THE 1871 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CONSTITUTION????

      DID ANY OF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR 1ST ORIGINAL DEJURE STATE CONSTITUTION FOR YOUR STATE WAS SUSPENDED AND HELD IN THE CUSTODY OF THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE AND THAT THE SAME IS TRUE IN ALL 50 CORPORATE STATES????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATE IS REALLY JUST A CORPORATION AND NOT A STATE????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATE IS REALLY A . . . UNITED STATES CORPORATION????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATE HAS A . . . FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . ALL THE ATTORNEYS . . . CONTROL EVERYTHING????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT EVERYONE . . . VOLUNTEERS TO GO TO JAIL????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HIRES AN. . . ATTORNEY . . . HAS A FOOL FOR A CLIENT????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LIVE IN A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, THAT THE FACTS ARE THAT WE REALLY LIVE IN . . . A DEMOCRACY????

      DID YOU KNOW THAT MARTIN LUTHOR KING WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID . . . WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY????

      DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT DO THIS????

      FIRST ANSWER: ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AND PLACED INTO THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IN ALL 50 STATES, EVER SINCE MARTIAL LAW WAS FIRST DECLARED IN 1860!!!!

      SECOND ANSWER: THE U.S. CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED SINCE 1860 WHEN MARTIAL LAW WAS FIRST DECLARED!!!!

      Yes, that's right, all States first original dejure State Constitutions in all 50 States have been . . . SUSPENDED!!!!

      "The constitution and laws of a state are rarely attacked from the front; it is against secret and gradual attacks that a nation must chiefly guard."
      Emmerich de Vattel

      All States Constitutions have been suspended and placed into . . . THE ARCHIVES DIVISION . . . of the office of . . . THE SECRETARY OF STATE . . . in every State's Capital.

      Every States's first original valid State Constitution has been suspended and have been placed into the Archives Division of the Office of the Secretary of State in each and every State's Capital and is no longer in use.

      What you think is the . . . STATE CONSTITUTION . . . in the current 2010 statute books is NOT the same constitution as the 1st Original Dejure Constitution!!!!

      Please go read . . . THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS!!!!

      Then go look up the legal definition of the word . . . "ARCHIVES."

      THE FIFTH ARTICLE OF . . . "THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS" . . . ORDERED ALL THE "States" in original jurisdiction to put . . . "NEW CONSTITUTIONS" . . . for the . . . "NEW STATES" . . . in . . . "THE NEW UNION" . . . into effect at the end of the Civil War.

      THIS WAS 100% ILLEGAL!!!!

      BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAYS!!!!

      "Whether a Constitution shall be amended is a "political question," but whether it has been legally amended is a "judicial question." McConaughy v. Secretary of State, 119 N.W. 408, 413, 106 Minn. 392 Words and Phrases "Political Question" And;

      "Courts are not deprived of the right to pass upon constitutionality of an amendment to an existing constitution on ground that question is "political question" over which courts have no control, since question of validity of the adoption of an amendment to constitution is a "judicial" and not a "political question". Graham v. Jones, 3 So.2d 761, 767, 198 La.507 Words and Phrases" "Political Question" And;

      The 1st Original Dejure Constitution for every State in . . . "THE OLD UNION" . . .has been . . . "SUSPENDED" . . . and placed into . . . "THE ARCHIVES DIVISION" . . . of the office of . . . "THE SECRETARY OF STATE" . . . in every new . . . "CORPORATE STATE"!!!!

      "The constitution and laws of a state are rarely attacked from the front; it is against secret and gradual attacks that a nation must chiefly guard."
      Emmerich de Vattel

      Some STATES like . . . MICHIGAN . . . and . . . ARKANSAS . . . have up to SIX (6) CONSTITUTIONS!!!!

      However, every State or STATE has it's own . . . "Constitution" . . . or . . . "CONSTITUTION" and every State or STATE has it's own GOVERNMENT.

      ALL OF YOU ARE USING THE WRONG . . . STATE CONSTITUTIONS!!!!

      * * *

      BEFORE ANY OF YOU RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL AND BEFORE YOU WRITE BACK ASKING ME ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PAY A VISIT TO THE ARCHIVES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE IN YOUR STATE CAPITAL AND ASK THE HEAD ARCHIVIST THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

      1.) What is the main purpose of the Archives?

      2.) When was the Office of the Archives Division of the Secretary of State first established?

      3.) Which Statute established or created the Archives Division of the Secretary of State?

      4.) Can you provide me a copy of the Statute that established or created the Archives Division of the Secretary of State?

      5.) Can you provide me a copy of . . . "THE MISSION STATEMENT" . . . for the Archives Division of the Secretary of State?

      6.) HOW MANY CONSTITUTIONS DOES OUR STATE HAVE????

      7.) How many of our State Constitutions are here in the Archives Division of the Secretary of State????

      8.) I would like to purchase 4 CERTIFIED COPIES of the 1st Original Dejure Constitution for our State and could you please put the STATE SEAL or the SEAL of the Office of the Secretary of State on each and every CERTIFICATION so that I can make photocopies of the CERTIFIED COPY!

      9.) I would also like to purchase 4 CERTIFIED COPIES of the JOURNAL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION for the 1st Original Dejure Constitution for our State, and could you please put the STATE SEAL or the SEAL of the Office of the Secretary of State on each and every CERTIFICATION so that I can make photocopies of the CERTIFIED COPY!

      10.) I would also like to purchase 4 CERTIFIED COPIES of THE ELECTION RESULTS showing that the 1st Original Dejure Constitution

      11.) Can you show me how to look up every HOUSE BILL, every SENATE BILL and every SESSION LAW where the voters authorized the 1st Constitutional Convention and authorized the formation and drafting of our 1st Original Dejure Constitution????

      12.) Can you show me how to look up every HOUSE BILL, every SENATE BILL and every SESSION LAW that authorized placing the 1st Original Dejure Constitution here in to the Archives Division of the Secretary of State's office????

      13.) Can you show me how to look up every HOUSE BILL, every SENATE BILL and every SESSION LAW that authorized THE REPEAL of the 1st Original Dejure Constitution for our State????

      14.) Can you show me how to look up every HOUSE BILL, every SENATE BILL and every SESSION LAW that authorized the convening of a 2nd Constitutional Convention????

      15.) Can you show me how to look up every HOUSE BILL, every SENATE BILL and every SESSION LAW that authorized a 2nd Constitutional Convention to DRAFT A NEW AND 2nd CONSTITUTION, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and so on????

      NOTE: PLEASE SEND ME ONE (1) COPY OF EACH AND EVERY 1 OF YOUR STATE'S CONSTITUTION, ONE (1) COPY OF THE JOURNAL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION FOR EACH CONSTITUTION AND ONE (1) COPY OF THE ELECTION RESULTS PROVING EACH CONSTITUTION ALLEGEDLY PASSED IN YOUR STATE!

      * * *

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONSTITUTION HAS ALSO BEEN SUSPENDED AND ARCHIVED SINCE 1860!!!!

      THE ORIGINAL U.S. CONSTITUTION IS CURRENTLY BEING HELD IN . . . CUSTODY . . . OF . . . "THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES" . . . AS HAS BEEN THEIR EVER SINCE IT WAS FIRST CAPTURED WHEN MARTIAL LAW WAS DECLARED IN 1860.

      DID YOU KNOW THAT THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION HAS NEVER BEEN AMENDED TO GO PAST THE TWELFTH AMENDMENT????

      THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION DOES NOT HAVE A 13th, 14th, 15th . . . OR . . . SIXTEENTH AMENDMENT OR ANY OTHER LATER AMENDMENT ON IT!!!!

      THAT'S RIGHT, . . . THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . THAT IS BEING HELD . . . IN CUSTODY . . . BY . . . "THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES" . . . DOES NOT HAVE . . . "A SIXTEENTH AMENDMENT" . . . ON IT!!!!

      ALL OF YOU ARE USING THE WRONG . . . U.S. CONSTITUTION!!!!

      ALL OF YOU ARE USING THE 1871 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CONSTITUTION!!!!

      They have tricked . . . ALL OF YOU . . . into using the 1871 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CONSTITUTION . . . that was . . . Enacted February 21st, 1871, Section 34 of the Acts of the 41st Congress, section III, chapter 61 & 62 An Act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia 16 Stat section 419 . . . of the Statutes at Large . . . which is really the 1871 District of Columbia Constitution for the [c]itizens of the District of Columbia . . . and . . . THE TERRITORIES . . . and . . . THE POSSESSIONS!!!!

      That is the [the phony U.S. constitution] they put in all our . . . STATE STATUTE BOOKS.

      They have tricked all of you into believing that . . . THE 1871 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CONSTITUTION . . . is the valid . . . U.S. CONSTITUTION!!!!

      "The constitution and laws of a state are rarely attacked from the front; it is against secret and gradual attacks that a nation must chiefly guard."
      Emmerich de Vattel

      That is the same phony [U.S. constitution] that they put in your . . . CITIZENS HANDBOOK POCKET CONSTITUTION . . . to throw all of you patriots off track!!!!

      You should be using the VALID . . . "U.S. Constitution" . . . that was produced by the Constitutional Convention which produced the 1787 Constitution for the United States and was approved by the 9th State in 1789 and then Congress agreed to add a Bill of Rights in 1791 . .. . that is being held in . . . CUSTODY . . . by . . . "THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES" . . . in . . . WASHINGTON D.C. under a glass seal and guarded by a black booted thug with an AK 47.

      NO BAR CARD ATTORNEY . . . HAS EVER CITED, PLEADED OR USED THAT U.S. CONSTITUTION IN ANY COURT IN ANY OF THE 50 STATES ANYWHERE IN AMERICA!!!!!

      NO BAR CARD ATTORNEY HAS EVER PLACED A CERTIFIED COPY OF THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING HELD IN THE CUSTODY OF THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES INTO ANY COURT ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!

      THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION . . . DOES NOT HAVE . . . A SIXTEENTH AMENDMENT ON IT!!!!

      DO ANY OF YOU KNOW THAT YOU . . . HAVE NO RIGHTS????

      There is NO better SLAVE than the SLAVE who thinks he is FREE!!!!

      "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are Free."
      Jonathan Wolfgang van Goethe

      DO ANY OF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE . . . "SUBROGATED" . . . TO THE UNITED STATES????

      Sorry folks, but the current . . . STATUTES . . . shows that . . . YOUR RIGHTS ARE COMPLETELY . . . "SUBROGATED" . . . TO . . . THE UNITED STATES!!!!

      Sorry, I can't give these . . . STATUTES . . . showing you that all . . . YOUR RIGHTS . . . are completely . . . "SUBROGATED" . . . to the corporate . . . UNITED STATES . . . until my seminars later this year or next year or maybe sometime in 2012????

      NONE OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE THE PROPER LEGAL STATUS OR STANDING TO CHALLENGE FEDERAL INCOME TAXES AT THIS TIME!!!!

      SORRY, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MY SEMINARS LATER THIS YEAR OR MAYBE SOMETIME IN 2012 TO FIND OUT HOW TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM!

      UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR STATUS, CHARACTER AND STANDING, YOU CANNOT CHALLENGE THE IRS PERIOD!!!!

      ALL YOUR RIGHTS ARE . . . "SUBROGATED" . . . TO THE UNITED STATES PERIOD!!!!

      FORGET WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LAW!!!!

      ONE MAN WITH THE LAW IS THE MAJORITY!!!!

      If you do NOT know the law . . . YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN!!!!

      If you do NOT already know how to beat this corrupt court system, . . . YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN PERIOD!!!!

      If your . . . PAY CHECK . . . has been . . . GARNISHED, . . . obviously . . . YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN!!!!

      If the . . . COUNTY RECORDER . . . has filed . . . A NOTICE OF FEDERAL TAX LIEN . . . against all your property in the . . . COUNTY RECORDERS OFFICE, . . . obviously . . . YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN!!!!

      ASSEMBLY MEMBERS ARE NOT SOVEREIGN PERIOD!!!!!

      OUR SAMMIE MEMBERS ARE NOT SOVEREIGN PERIOD!!!!

      NONE OF YOU ARE A MAN ON THE COUNTY!!!!

      NONE OF YOU ARE A MAN ON THE SOIL!!!!

      WHEN THE LOCAL COUNTY SHERIFF THROWS YOU ON THE GROUND AND TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE BEING "DETAINED" WHEN YOU ASK IF YOU ARE UNDER ARREST AND WHILE HE OR SHE DRIVES HIS OR HER KNEES IN TO YOUR LOWER BACK WHILE HE OR SHE IS HANDCUFFING YOU, ALL OF YOU WILL JUST FIND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT:

      "YOU'RE JUST A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!"

      PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND, YOU'RE JUST A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!

      NONE OF YOU ARE SOVEREIGN PERIOD!!!!

      ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS ARE 100% SUBROGATED TO THE UNITED STATES PERIOD!!!!

      I CAN PROVE THAT ALL THE ATTORNEYS IN ALL 50 PLUS STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER IN COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY TO SET ASIDE ALL OUR LAWFUL FIRST DEJURE STATE CONSTITUTIONS IN ALL 50 PLUS STATES.

      I CAN PROVE THAT ALL THE ATTORNEYS IN ALL 50 PLUS STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER IN COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY TO KEEP ALL OF US ENSLAVED SINCE 1856!!!!

      IN ORDER TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK, WE MUST TAKE DOWN AND DESTROY AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS FROM POWER!!!!

      WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THE FACT IS THAT WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY AND NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!!!!

      YES, I KNOW ALREADY, THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, BUT THAT'S THE WAY THAT IT IS PERIOD!!!!

      HOW CAN THIS BE YOU ASK????

      THIS IS BECAUSE ALL STATE CONSTITUTIONS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED AND PLACED INTO ARCHIVES!!!!

      THIS IS BECAUSE THE VALID U.S. CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AND PLACED IN TO . . . "THE NATIONAL MILITARY ARCHIVES."

      IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO THE REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE, WE MUST REGAIN . . . "CONTROL OF THE LAW."

      FORGET WHAT THE ROTHCHILD'S SAID ABOUT WHO GETS THE POWER TO PRINT OUR TITLE 18 SECTION 8 PHONY FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES WHICH ARE ONLY OBLIGATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!

      IF WE TAKE BACK CONTROL OF THE LAW, WE WILL CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!

      OUR COUNTRY WAS OVERTHROWN A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO!!!!

      I HAVE MANY SOLUTIONS HOW TO BEAT ANY INDIVIDUAL COURT CASE USING ONLY VALID LEGAL ARGUMENTS!!!!

      I HAVE MANY SOLUTIONS HOW TO OVERCOME ALL OF THIS CRAP!!!!

      BUT IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WOULD BE . . . DOCTOR OF THE LAW DR. SAM KENNEDY . . . TOM SCHAULTS . . . REGAN DWAYNE . . . CLIVE BOUSTRED . . . RESTORE AMERICA . . . THE GRAND JURY ASSOCIATION . . . OR THE U.S. MILITARY!!!!

      THE 1 AND ONLY THING OUR MILITARY WOULD EVER HAVE TO DO WITH ANY PATRIOT GROUP IS TO TAKE DOWN YOUR NAMES SO THAT THE MILITARY KNOWS WHO TO ROUND UP AND TAKE TO THE REX 84 CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND FEMA DETENTION CENTERS DURING THE NEXT GOVERNMENT MADE UP EMERGENCY LIKE 911 PERIOD!!!!

      ANY BODY WHO BELIEVES THAT HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICERS IN OUR MILITARY IS GOING TO PULL OFF SOME KIND OF MILITARY COUP TO OVERTHROW OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND RESTORE AMERICA TO THE REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE IS EITHER MENTALLY INSANE OR HIGH ON CRACK!!!!!

      ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES THAT BULLSHIT STORY THAT THE MILITARY IS GOING TO HELP FREE AMERICA IS OBVIOUSLY SMOKING SOME REALLY GOOD SHIT!!!!!

      IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, PLEASE SEND ME SOME OF WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING, IT MUST BE SOME REALLY GOOD SHIT!!!!

      ONLY GOD CAN SAVE THIS NATION!!!!

      ONLY PREACHING THE WORD CAN SAVE THIS NATION!!!!

      THE 1 AND ONLY REDEMPTION THAT EXIST'S IS IN JESUS CHRIST!!!!

      MY MAIN GOAL IS TO HELP GOD SAVE THIS NATION AND TO FREE EVERYONE!!!!

      I will explain more later!

      Sorry, you will have to wait until my seminars later this year or maybe sometime in 2012, I have not decided yet????

      I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL TO YOU!

      Sincerely

      Luis Ewing

      PS – THE 1599 GENEVA BIBLE at <http://www.americanvision.com/bibles.aspx> at TIMOTHY Chapter 5, verse 18 says:

      "For the Scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn: and, the laborer is worthy of his wages." Timothy, 5:18.

      TO THE SHEOPLE AND WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING PATRIDIOTS WHO JUST WANT TO PAY THE TICKET BECAUSE IT IS THE EASIER WAY OUT AND CHEAPER:

      "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.

      SEE THE NEW WEB SITE BY LUIS EWING:

      1.) <www.luisewing.com>

      2.) <www.ultimateusers.com> – Where in the near future you will see MARIJUANA PLANTS overgrowing THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

      1 HAVE FIVE (5) E-MAIL ADDRESS at <rcwcodebuster @ the following 5 internet provider e-mail addresses:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) gmail.com>
      c.) yahoo.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>
      e.) aol.com>

      PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COPY & PASTE ALL 5 OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES INTO YOUR CONTACTS FOLDER IF YOU DON'T WANT MY E-MAILS TO GET ROUTED STRAIGHT TO YOUR SPAM FOLDER BY YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER:

      rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., luis@...

      AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE LAW . . . "WITHOUT ADMISSION" . . . by the WASHINGTON STATE SUPREME COURT: RCW 2.48.190, RCW 38.38.256, 5 U.S.C. 500 (b), RCW 26.25.010, RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a), RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a), RCW 26.26.011 (19), RCW 26.27.021 (16), RCW 26.27.041, 18 U.S.C. 1154, 18 U.S.C 1161, 18 U.S.C. 2265, 25 U.S.C. 1301, 25 U.S.C. 1903 (4), 25 U.S.C. 1903 (8), 25 U.S.C. 1911 (a)(b)(c), 25 U.S.C. 1901 -1963 ("ICWA"), 25 U.S.C. 3631, 43 U.S.C. 1602, 44 Fed. Reg. 67584 to 67595 (1979), RCW 2.48.170, RCW 2.48.180 (7), APR 1.1 (a), GR 24 (b)(8) and Sections 3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881. See also CR 82.5 (a) & RCW 13.34.240.

      CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C. 2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b); RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 and is legally privileged and you do NOT have my "consent" for forward this e-mail to anyone. The information contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent responsible to deliver it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail after advising by reply that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does NOT waive the lawyer or "of-counsel client privilege," nor will it constitute a waiver of the "work-product doctrine." Any information obtained in violation of RCW 9.73.030; RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW 9.73.050 and further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else without my express prior "written consent" is liable for civil monetary damages under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and criminal penalties under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free "only" to those specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b)(C); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing list, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THAT I REMOVE YOU FROM MY E-MAIL LIST AND I WILL REMOVE YOU WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM MY RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL although it may take me 4 to 5 days to catch up to your e-mail because I get so many e-mail request's for my FREE FLYERS from all over the U.S. or please return to the below listed address asking me to remove you to Luis Ewing, c/o 2110 150th Street East, (City of) Tacoma, The State of Washington [98445] or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address and request to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!