Dog Show Meeting for July 17, 2010 Event - Yes, it's time...

  • KimK
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Thought I'd send out a quick message to get all of us thinking about the next dog show this coming summer.

      A planning meeting will be scheduled in February, to be announced soon.

      If you want to be a part of this great event or know someone who does, please be sure they become a member of this group for future emails.

      A SPECIAL thank you in advance for those of you who plan to return again to the dog show committee. Some of you have participated for many years and some are new....the committee is grateful for your experience and looks forward to having you back!

      Thanks!

      Kim Kinson
      All American Pet Emporium
      (510) 552-1178