My Groups Nilesdogs-l · Niles Dog Show List Yahoo account

  • carey94536
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 1:02 PM
      At the last meeting it was suggested that all of our communication go through the Niles e-group account. There are 94 members on this account dating back to 1999, but only about half of our current team members seem to belong to it, this presents a problem of either sending duplicates to some or nothing to others. At least that is what it looks like to me .. So perhaps at the next meeting we can agree on what is the best way to disseminate information, in the most expeditious way.

      Deb ..
    • Dossey, Gwenda G
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 11:29 PM

        I’ll add it to the agenda for next time.  Thanks for noticing, Deb!!

        ~Gwen~ (:>