Re: [nilesdogs-l] what to do with a very large dog costume ???

  • Phil & Rena
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2001
      okay, okay - so my husband Phil didn't go to the dog show as he was out of town and I never picked up the costumes I gave out at the 4th of July parade - whoever has all of them PLEASE let me know which one of you has them as there is a lot of  stuff I need in early October for Halloween activities - PLEASE contact me asap so I can get them. Thanks!! Rena

      Phil & Rena wrote:

      I left before collecting some of the silly hats, pom poms, etc - can you give them to Phil next time you see him - even if its the dog show? If thats a hassle let me know and I can come by to pick them up after work. Thanks - signed, Ms. Pooper Scooper extraordinaire

      Deborah Carey wrote:

      what do I do with this 2end prize winning dog costume  ???? I also have a collection of personal items left over from the parade , a shirt some costumes ect ?? any takers ?? please advise .. Deb.

    • www.mymk.com/akeeler
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2001
        Rena,

        We have a  firemans hat that my son was wearing.  I could not find you after the parade and since then I keep forgetting to find you.  Also the boy who was with you in the silly hat is my neighvor.  Did he return his costume to you??
        Let me know the besst way to get your hat back to you.

        Ann Keeler.

        Deborah Carey wrote:

        what do I do with this 2end prize winning dog costume  ????I also have a collection of personal items left over from the parade , a shirt some costumes ect ?? any takers ??please advise .. Deb.

        http://www.mymk.com/akeeler

      • George Spindler
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12, 2001
          After the 4th of July parade I gathered together some hats and pompons
          and left them at the Niles Main Street office. So far as I know they are
          still there waiting to be picked up. Carol
        • Phil & Rena
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 12, 2001
            Thank you - I'll get them there!