[nilesdogs-l] Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show

  • Deborah Carey
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 8, 2000
      > Just a reminder for the meeting this Saturday ... we will be reviewing the status of the permits, and the sponsor forms .. Natily is working on updateing the web site ..

      > Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show date: 7-29-2000
      > Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start at 8:00 AM and the park to be
      > cleared by 6:00 PM
      >
      > Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
      > Next meetings: 3-11-2000, and 3-25-2000
      >
      > Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:
      >
      > Logo's and T-shirts:
      >
      > Need permits for the park .. action: Deb, Don and Dorothy .. we got the package
      > last week and it is with Dorothy for filling out and submitting ..
      >
      > Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
      >
      > Vendors: Deb, flyers done .. sent out 200 this week .. expect at least 20 to respond
      >
      > Sponsors: Gene and Phil, need flyer for all to distribute
      >
      > Volunteers: Patty, and Ann Rice from Main Street
      >
      > Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
      >
      > Prize Drawing: Carol and George
      >
      > Judges and VIP's: Gene
      >
      > Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather
      >
      > Event layout and clean up : Don and Frank
      >
      > Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???
      >
      > Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT...: ??
      >
      > Resolved issues:
      > The pricing for the show: $15 for 1 dog and 1 event
      >
      > There will be 6 categories of competitions:
      > Best Costume, handsomest Male , prettiest female, best performer, best rescued,
      > and ugliest dog
      >
      > Parking , Nile's Congressional Church Rev. David Finster
      >
      > Current Members:
      > Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
      > Don Dewey
      > Phil Deih
      > Marina Pricto
      > Heather Allen
      > Patty Becket ( Bic)
      > Gene Keller
      > George and Carol Spindler
      > Keith and Arleen Young
      > Wayne and Judy Corrie
      > Frank Sabir

      > Start your own free email group on eGroups.

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=nilesdogs-l&m=1
    • Deborah Carey
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 9, 2000
        I just got off the phone with Dorothy , and there are no updates for the
        permits, sponsor forms, or web page updates. All are still pending her time to
        resolve .. So my recommendation is to postpone the meeting until March 25 and
        hopefully we can draw better attendance and some updates .. so hopefully we will
        see you all on the 25th .. Deb

        Deborah Carey wrote:

        > > Just a reminder for the meeting this Saturday ... we will be reviewing the status of the permits, and the sponsor forms .. Natily is working on updateing the web site ..
        >
        > > Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show date: 7-29-2000
        > > Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start at 8:00 AM and the park to be
        > > cleared by 6:00 PM
        > >
        > > Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
        > > Next meetings: 3-11-2000, and 3-25-2000
        > >
        > > Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:
        > >
        > > Logo's and T-shirts:
        > >
        > > Need permits for the park .. action: Deb, Don and Dorothy .. we got the package
        > > last week and it is with Dorothy for filling out and submitting ..
        > >
        > > Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
        > >
        > > Vendors: Deb, flyers done .. sent out 200 this week .. expect at least 20 to respond
        > >
        > > Sponsors: Gene and Phil, need flyer for all to distribute
        > >
        > > Volunteers: Patty, and Ann Rice from Main Street
        > >
        > > Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
        > >
        > > Prize Drawing: Carol and George
        > >
        > > Judges and VIP's: Gene
        > >
        > > Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather
        > >
        > > Event layout and clean up : Don and Frank
        > >
        > > Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???
        > >
        > > Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT...: ??
        > >
        > > Resolved issues:
        > > The pricing for the show: $15 for 1 dog and 1 event
        > >
        > > There will be 6 categories of competitions:
        > > Best Costume, handsomest Male , prettiest female, best performer, best rescued,
        > > and ugliest dog
        > >
        > > Parking , Nile's Congressional Church Rev. David Finster
        > >
        > > Current Members:
        > > Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
        > > Don Dewey
        > > Phil Deih
        > > Marina Pricto
        > > Heather Allen
        > > Patty Becket ( Bic)
        > > Gene Keller
        > > George and Carol Spindler
        > > Keith and Arleen Young
        > > Wayne and Judy Corrie
        > > Frank Sabir

        > > Start your own free email group on eGroups.
        > >
        > > -- Talk to your group with your own voice!
        > > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=nilesdogs-l&m=1

        > Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
        > supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=nilesdogs-l&m=1
      • Gene Keller
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 9, 2000
          Since there is no meeting, please review and comment of the sponsor's
          Flyer, attached. gene k
        • Deborah Carey
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 16, 2000
            Just a reminder that the meeting is on the 25th not the 18th. the agenda is:
            Dorothy will update us on the permits, sponsor forms, web page updates, and
            vendor acceptance forms ..
            George would like future discussion on the goodie bag contents, and updates on
            the prize drawing
            updates from Patty on the demonstrations, Maria on the obstacle course, Gene on
            VIP's and Judges, and Don on the lay out .. looking forward to a full turn out
            .. see you all there .. Deb

            Deborah Carey wrote:

            > I just got off the phone with Dorothy , and there are no updates for the
            > permits, sponsor forms, or web page updates. All are still pending her time to
            > resolve .. So my recommendation is to postpone the meeting until March 25 and
            > hopefully we can draw better attendance and some updates .. so hopefully we will
            > see you all on the 25th .. Deb

            > > > Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show date: 7-29-2000
            > > > Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start at 8:00 AM and the park to be
            > > > cleared by 6:00 PM
            > > >
            > > > Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
            > > > Next meetings: 3-11-2000, and 3-25-2000
            > > >
            > > > Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:
            > > >
            > > > Logo's and T-shirts:
            > > >
            > > > Need permits for the park .. action: Deb, Don and Dorothy .. we got the package
            > > > last week and it is with Dorothy for filling out and submitting ..
            > > >
            > > > Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
            > > >
            > > > Vendors: Deb, flyers done .. sent out 200 this week .. expect at least 20 to respond
            > > >
            > > > Sponsors: Gene and Phil, need flyer for all to distribute
            > > >
            > > > Volunteers: Patty, and Ann Rice from Main Street
            > > >
            > > > Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
            > > >
            > > > Prize Drawing: Carol and George
            > > >
            > > > Judges and VIP's: Gene
            > > >
            > > > Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather
            > > >
            > > > Event layout and clean up : Don
            > > >
            > > > Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???
            > > >
            > > > Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT...: ??
            > > >
            > > > Resolved issues:
            > > > The pricing for the show: $15 for 1 dog and 1 event
            > > >
            > > > There will be 6 categories of competitions:
            > > > Best Costume, handsomest Male , prettiest female, best performer, best rescued,
            > > > and ugliest dog
            > > >
            > > > Parking , Nile's Congressional Church Rev. David Finster
            > > >
            > > > Current Members:
            > > > Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
            > > > Don Dewey
            > > > Phil Deih
            > > > Marina Pricto
            > > > Heather Allen
            > > > Patty Becket ( Bic)
            > > > Gene Keller
            > > > George and Carol Spindler
            > > > Keith and Arleen Young
            > > > Wayne and Judy Corrie
          • Deborah Carey
            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 7 10:15 AM
              Just a reminder that the dog show meeting is tomorrow Saturday the 8th .. see
              you all there ... Deb

              Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show date: 7-29-2000
              Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start at 8:00 AM and the park to be
              cleared by 6:00 PM

              Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
              Next meetings: 4-8-2000, and 4-22-2000

              Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

              Logo's and T-shirts: how many ?? what color ?? ect ...

              Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ??
              Dorothy ..

              Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who

              Vendors: Deb, flyers done

              Sponsors: form is done .. sent out 100 this week to potential corporate
              customers ..

              Volunteers: Patty, and Ann Rice from Main Street .. youth diversion .. OHS ..

              Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria

              Prize Drawing: Carol and George

              Judges and VIP's: Gene

              Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather

              Event layout and clean up : Don .. met with the park people , all is well on
              the way ..

              Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???

              Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT...: ??

              Resolved issues:
              The pricing for the show: $15 for 1 dog and 1 event

              There will be 6 categories of competitions:
              Best Costume, handsomest Male , prettiest female, best performer, best rescued,
              and ugliest dog

              Parking , Nile's Congressional Church Rev. David Finster
              Current Members:
              Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
              Don Dewey
              Phil Deih
              Marina Pricto
              Heather Allen
              Patty Becket ( Bic)
              Gene Keller
              George and Carol Spindler
              Keith and Arleen Young
              Wayne and Judy Corrie
              Kathy Jackson
            • Deborah Carey
              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 19 4:54 PM
                Just a reminder .. we are having a meeting this Saturday same time same place ..
                see you all there .. Deb

                Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show date: 7-29-2000
                Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start at 8:00 AM and the park to be
                cleared by 6:00 PM

                Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
                Next meetings: 4-22-2000 and 5-6 and 5-20

                Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

                Web Page update .. action Dorothy to OK ..we are linked now to Dog friendly.com
                and Ohlone and I would like to start linking to even more web sites need to
                finalize ASAP

                The flower show is coming up we will need to have a table there for
                preregistration and advertising ..

                Registration Form .. done .. need to review at this meeting ..
                Logo's and T-shirts: how many ?? color light yellow , Logo done ...
                Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ??
                Dorothy ??
                Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
                Vendors: Deb, flyers done, only 5 have responded ..
                Sponsors: form is done .. sent out 100 this week to potential corporate
                sponsors ..
                Volunteers: Patty, and Ann Rice from Main Street .. youth diversion .. OHS ..
                Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
                Prize Drawing: Carol and George Pleasington Brewery would like to donate 2
                gift certificate for lunches
                Judges and VIP's: Gene I have email Terry, and I am waiting for his reply ...
                Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather
                Event layout and clean up : Don .. met with the park people , all is well on
                the way ..
                Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???
                Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT...: ??

                Resolved issues:

                The pricing for the show: $15 for 1 dog and 1 event
                There will be 6 categories of competitions:
                Best Costume, handsomest Male , prettiest female, best performer, best
                rescued, and ugliest dog
                Parking , Nile's Congressional Church Rev. David Finster

                Current Members:
                Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
                Don Dewey
                Phil Deih
                Marina Prieto
                Heather Allen
                Patty Becket ( Bic)
                Gene Keller
                George and Carol Spindler
                Keith and Arleen Young
                Wayne and Judy Corrie
                Kathy Jackson
              • Deborah Carey
                Message 7 of 27 , Apr 22 4:54 PM
                  because of the Easter holiday, we will postpone the meeting for one week
                  and reconvene next week and start alternating weeks from there in May

                  > Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                  > date:7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                  > at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM
                  >
                  > Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
                  > Next meetings: 4-29-2000 and 5-13, and 5-27

                  > Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:
                  >
                  > Web Page update .. action Dorothy to OK ..we are linked now to
                  > Dog friendly.com and Ohlone and I would like to start linking to
                  > even more web sites need to finalize ASAP
                  >
                  > The flower show is coming up we will need to have a table there for
                  > preregistration and advertising ..
                  >
                  > Registration Form .. done .. need to review at this meeting
                  > Logo's and T-shirts: how many ?? color light yellow , Logo done
                  > Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ?? Dorothy
                  > Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
                  > Vendors: Deb, flyers done, only 5 have responded ..
                  > Sponsors: form is done .. sent out 100 to potential corporate sponsors
                  > Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
                  > Prize Drawing: Carol and George Pleasington Brewery would like to donate 2
                  > gift certificate for lunches
                  > Judges and VIP's: Gene I have email Terry, and I am waiting for his reply
                  > Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather
                  > Event layout and clean up : Don met with the park people, all is well on the way
                  > Advertising: Deb and Main street what about a parade for the 4th of July ???
                  > Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT, arm bands

                  Day of the event Volunteer requirements: ( 1st pass )
                  Registration = 6 adults ( committee members)
                  Dog sitters/ staging 4 ( OHS )
                  Set up = 6 young strong men ( OHS ) set up includes the water park and
                  obstacle course
                  Prize Drawing = 4 adults ( main street )
                  VIP's = 4 see Gene for judges list
                  Clean up = 6 young strong men ( youth division )
                  Parking = 4 ( youth division )
                  vendor / registration coordinator = Deb, obstacle / water course coordinator =
                  Maria, Demonstration coordinator = Patty, competition coordinator = Gene, Prize
                  drawing coordinator = George, setup and clean up coordinator = Don

                  Current Members:
                  > Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
                  > Don Dewey
                  > Phil Dein
                  > Maria Prieto
                  > Heather Allen
                  > Patty Becket ( Bic)
                  > Gene Keller
                  > George and Carol Spindler
                  > Keith and Aileen Young
                  > Wayne and Judy Corrie
                  > Kathy Jackson ( OHS )
                  Martie Brown
                • Deborah Carey
                  Message 8 of 27 , Apr 25 5:17 PM
                    I will not be here this weekend .. we are going out of town , I would like to
                    suggest that we go back to our original scheduled, and reconvene the following
                    Saturday 5-6 and then 5-20 .. thanks for your support Deb

                  • Deborah Carey
                    Message 9 of 27 , May 5, 2000
                      Just a reminder .. tomorrow there is a meeting .. see you all there .. deb

                      Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                      date:7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                      at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM

                      Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house"
                      Next meetings: 5-6-2000 and 5-20

[...]

                      Gene and Trish Keller
                      George and Carol Spindler
                      Keith and Aileen Young
                      Wayne and Judy Corrie
                      Kathy Jackson ( OHS )
                      Martie Brown
                    • Deborah Carey
                      Message 10 of 27 , May 17, 2000
                        Just a reminder there is a meeting this Saturday, but alas I will be unable to
                        attend, ( my sister is moving into her own place and I have a vested interest in
                        helping her move ) but I think we should have a meeting anyway ..
                        Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house" at 10:00
                        am
                        Next meetings: 5-20 and 6-3

                        Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                        date:7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                        at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM

                        Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

                        Web Page update ...we are linked now to dogfriendly.com, Ohlone.com ,
                        idog@..., californiamarketplace.com , festival.html,
                        pending confirmation are: gocalif.ca.gov (event calendar), petstore.com
                        (newsletter), bayinsider.com, and kpix evening magazine .

                        Registration Form .. done ..
                        Logo's and T-shirts: how many ?? color light yellow , Logo done
                        Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ??
                        Dorothy
                        Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who
                        Vendors: Deb, flyers done, only 5 have responded ..
                        Sponsors: form is done ..see Dorathy for forms
                        Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
                        Prize Drawing: Carol and George Pleasington Brewery would like to donate 2
                        gift certificate for lunches, and Marias manacurest wants to donate a manacure.
                        Judges and VIP's: Gene I have email Terry, and he has confirmed he will be
                        there.
                        Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather , cneck out the main street starage ther are
                        boxes of pedigree cups there > Event layout and clean up : Don met with the
                        park people, all is well on the way need strong backs for the bails of hay
                        movement
                        Advertising: flyers have been distributed at petco, mrs beasleys, bronco
                        billys pitza, the mission valley vet, ect ..
                        Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT, arm bands

                        Day of the event Volunteer requirements: ( 1st pass )
                        > Registration = 6 adults ( committee members)
                        > Dog sitters/ staging 4 ( OHS )
                        > Set up = 6 young strong men ( OHS ) set up includes the water park and
                        > obstacle course
                        > Prize Drawing = 4 adults ( main street )
                        > VIP's = 4 see Gene for judges list
                        > Clean up = 6 young strong men ( youth division )
                        > Parking = 4 ( youth division )
                        > vendor / registration coordinator = Deb, obstacle / water course coordinator =
                        > Maria, Demonstration coordinator = Patty, competition coordinator = Gene, Prize
                        > drawing coordinator = George, setup and clean up coordinator = Don
                        >
                        > Current Members:
                        > Deb Carey and Roger Stringham
                        > Don Dewey
                        > Phil Dein
                        > Maria Prieto
                        > Heather Allen
                        > Patty Becket
                        > Gene and Trish Keller
                        > George and Carol Spindler
                        > Keith and Aileen Young
                        > Wayne and Judy Corrie
                        > Kathy Jackson ( OHS )
                        > Martie Brown
                      • Deborah Carey
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 1, 2000
                          Just a reminder there is a meeting this Saturday,
                          Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house" at 10:00
                          am
                          Next meetings: 6-3 and 6-17

                          Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                          date: 7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                          at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM

                          Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

                          Web Page update ...we are linked now to dogfriendly.com, Ohlone.com ,
                          idog@..., californiamarketplace.com , festival.html, gocalif.ca.gov
                          (event calendar)
                          pending confirmation are: petstore.com (newsletter), bayinsider.com, and kpix
                          evening magazine .

                          Registration Form .. done ..
                          Logo's and T-shirts: how many ?? color light yellow , Logo done
                          Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ??
                          Dorothy
                          Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who and we need to
                          update the web page ..
                          Vendors: Deb, flyers done, only 5 have responded ..
                          Sponsors: form is done ..see Dorothy for forms
                          Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria
                          Prize Drawing: Carol and George Pleasington Brewery would like to donate 2
                          gift certificate for lunches, and Marias manicurist wants to donate a manicure.
                          Judges and VIP's: Gene I have email Terry, and he has confirmed he will be
                          there.
                          Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather , check out the main street storage there are
                          boxes of pedigree cups there.
                          Event layout and clean up : need strong backs for the bails of hay
                          Advertising: flyers have been distributed at petco, Mrs. beasleys, bronco
                          Billy's pizza, the mission valley vet, ect ..
                          Calendar, admissions, Registration, Flyers, Signs, Posters ECT, arm bands

                          Day of the event Volunteer requirements: ( 1st pass )
                          Registration = 6 adults ( committee members)
                          Dog sitters/ staging 4 ( OHS )
                          Set up = 6 young strong men ( OHS ) set up includes the water park
                          and
                          obstacle course = 1 ??

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 14, 2000
                            Just a reminder there is a meeting this Saturday,
                            Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house" at 10:00
                            Next meetings: every Saturday from now to the show ..

                            Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                            date: 7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                            at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM

                            Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

                            Web Page update ...we are linked now to dogfriendly.com, Ohlone.com ,
                            idog@..., californiamarketplace.com , festival.html, gocalif.ca.gov
                            pending confirmation are: petstore.com (newsletter), bayinsider.com, and kpix
                            evening magazine .

                            Registration Form .. done ..12 so far .. need to update the web page with the
                            rules .

                            Logo's and T-shirts: , how many for compensation, need to order on Monday,
                            how about polo shirts ect ..

                            Need permits for the park .. action: what is the status with the city ??

                            Demonstrations : Patty, need to decide on how many, and who and we need to
                            update
                            the web page, and how do I fill out the program ???

                            Vendors: Deb, flyers done, only 5 have responded .. need to confirm soon
                            with there space assignments ..

                            sponsors: form is done ..see Dorothy for forms .. we have 1 so far

                            Obstacle course, Water Dog, Play Park: Maria

                            Prize Drawing: Carol and George Pleasington Brewery would like to donate 2
                            gift certificate for lunches, and Marias manicurist wants to donate a manicure.

                            Judges and VIP's: Gene .. need loud speakers ..( Gorge has it under control )

                            Goodie Bags: Phil and Heather , check out the main street storage there are
                            boxes of pedigree cups there.

                            Event layout and clean up : need strong backs for the bails of hay

                            Advertising: need more flyers, the parade .. and we need more event to promote
                            at ..
                            signs .. trail signs (5), event signs to show the way threw niles to the
                            event(10)
                            poster with event schedule (2) poster with rules (1),
                            poster for the prize drawing (1), Big Poster with Pooch Pow Wow for the front
                            of the park, programs (200), Registration sign, Staging sign, water park sign,
                            play ground sign,

                            awards .. need to inventory, and get more were needed
                            arm bands .. we only have 50 .. boogies for more ??

                            =

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 23, 2000
> [...]

                              > poster for the prize drawing (1), Big Poster with Pooch Pow Wow for the front
                              > of the park, programs (200), Registration sign, Staging sign, water park sign,
                              > play ground sign,
                              >
                              > awards .. need to inventory, and get more were needed
                              > arm bands .. we only have 50 .. boogies for more ??
                              >
                              > Day of the event Volunteer requirements: ( 1st pass )
                              > Registration = 6 adults ( committee members)
                              > Dog sitters/ staging 4 ( OHS )
                              > Set up = 6 young strong men ( OHS )
                              > Prize Drawing = 4 adults ( main street )
                              > VIP's = 4 see Gene for judges list
                              > Clean up = 6 young strong men ( youth division )
                              > Parking = 4 ( youth division )
                              vendor / registration coordinator = Deb, obstacle / water course coordinator=
                              Maria, Demonstration coordinator = Patty, competition coordinator = Gene, Prize
                              drawing coordinator = George, setup and clean up coordinator = Don

                            • Deborah Carey
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 7, 2000
                                Just a reminder there is a meeting this Saturday,
                                Location :37565 Second St. Niles ( Don's Moms house) the "club house" at 10:00
                                Next meetings: every Saturday from now to the show ..

                                Pooch Pow Wow and Canine Convention, Second Annual Dog Show
                                date: 7-29-2000 Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM vendor set up to start
                                at 8:00 AM and the park to be cleared by 6:00 PM

                                Action Items, areas of discussion, and agenda:

                                Web Page update ...we are linked now to dogfriendly.com, Ohlone.com ,
                                idog@..., californiamarketplace.com , festival.html, gocalif.ca.gov
                                pending confirmation are: petstore.com (newsletter), bayinsider.com, and kpix
                                evening magazine .

                                Registration Form .. done ..30 so far .. need to update the web page with the
                                rules .

[...]

                                Clean up = 6 ( youth division )