Laptop for sale

  • Gaijin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      This has been great for browsing the web. Planning lessons at school (saving me from hogging the only "public" PC in the office! )

      Super fast downloads (using NTT Hikari at home).

      White Sharp Laptop
      English software - Windows XP, office etc.
      Built in speakers (one one each side plus one bass type unit underneath) - sounds great and good volume for a laptop
      3 USB ports
      wifi - wireless internet
      LAN
      TV card
      DVD / CDRW
      80GB HDD
      1.2GB RAM

      45,000 yen

      Also willing to deliver it to you for free!

      080 3340 7019
      martojapan AT MARK ezweb.ne.jp