How often do you log in to the club's website?

  • piano_cello_conducting
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27 11:35 PM
      Just wondering:
      How often do you folks log in to the nightfall's el hazard world site?
    • jojo_da_crow
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29 10:02 PM
        I pretty much just log into it when you make a post like this one. :)
        Since yahoo changed the way that groups are set up I just don't spend
        much time on them anymore.
      • piano_cello_conducting
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          --- In nightfallselhazardworld@yahoogroups.com, jojo_da_crow
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I pretty much just log into it when you make a post like this one. :)
          > Since yahoo changed the way that groups are set up I just don't spend
          > much time on them anymore.

          It's great you're still around. I wish people would post more often...