Jackie Mason incites genocide

  • Nigel Parry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      _____________________________

      UPDATE FROM THE
      ELECTRONIC INTIFADA

      http://electronicIntifada.net
      _____________________________

      Action Items
      FAMOUS COMEDIAN JACKIE MASON INCITES GENOCIDE OF PALESTINIANS
      Ali Abunimah and Nigel Parry, The Electronic Intifada, 6 February 2003

      World-renowned American stand-up comedian Jackie Mason
      has published an astonishing demand that Israel threaten the
      Palestinian people with genocide. EI calls on activists to respond.

      More info: http://electronicIntifada.net/v2/article1142.shtml

      -----

      SPREAD THE WORD: Please help spread The Electronic Intifada by
      participating in our action items to the media, by informing your
      e-mail contacts and journalists about our site, and by linking to our
      website at http://electronicIntifada.net or hosting our streaming
      news feeds, available at http://electronicIntifada.net/wire/.
      Together, we can make an positive impact on the Israeli-Palestinian
      Conflict.

      SUPPORT OUR PROJECT: Our work needs funding. We accept donations via
      credit card and cheque. U.S. donations are tax deductible. More info
      at http://electronicIntifada.net/contact/