Hello

  • stacey_korn_freak_420
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 16, 2001
      I am rather new here I'm not quite a vampiress but if there ever is a way to change that i am more than welcome to try it
    • evil_magikal_kittie_with_an_ax
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2001
        I'm new here, so forgive me for wondering, but why are there guys in here...?
      • evil_magikal_kittie_with_an_ax
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2001
          I wish to be one of the undead as well, and imagine...A female vampire...her teeth sinking softly into your flesh...Oh, how it gives me chills!
        • anklesox2002
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
            NICOLA you are incredibly beautiful i have fallen<br>under your spell,please forgive me for intruding.