Nicola's Lesbian Vampiress Club

  • demoness_nicola
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Nicola's Lesbian Vampiress Club
    • demoness_nicola
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2001
        greetings children of the night please feel free to enjoy all this club has to offer.
      • hiding_behind_vamp312
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2001
          I'm in. where's the food?
        • stacey_korn_freak_420
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2001
            I am rather new here I'm not quite a vampiress but if there ever is a way to change that i am more than welcome to try it
          • evil_magikal_kittie_with_an_ax
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 13, 2001
              I'm new here, so forgive me for wondering, but why are there guys in here...?
            • evil_magikal_kittie_with_an_ax
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 14, 2001
                I wish to be one of the undead as well, and imagine...A female vampire...her teeth sinking softly into your flesh...Oh, how it gives me chills!
              • anklesox2002
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
                  NICOLA you are incredibly beautiful i have fallen<br>under your spell,please forgive me for intruding.