Nick Wrestling Club

  • whatts19
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19 3:42 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Nick Wrestling Club
    • whatts19
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19 3:50 PM
        This is a great club, post as many pics as you want. Talk about all wrestling.
      • whatts19
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 19 3:52 PM
          He is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment!!!!!Finally, the Rock is going to Wrestylemania.
        • space_hoopty
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 19 4:16 PM
            I dont know about you, but I love Mae Youngs puppies. Mae is one hot momma.
          • whatts19
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 19 4:51 PM
              I dont know what planet you are from but here we go by Debera's puppies.
            • babyface0218
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 19 5:54 PM
                I think Edge did the right thing in spearing the she-devil Terri who here agrees?
              • babyface0218
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 19 5:59 PM
                  i think mae has gross puppies
                • space_hoopty
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 21 6:25 PM
                    Edge is soooooo bad. He should get whooped!
                  • shaft_08742
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 21 6:40 PM
                      The Rock is the most overrated wrestler in the
                      business. He has to hide behind his excellent mic skills to
                      make up for him being an average wrestler. I believe
                      that The Rock has about 5 offensive moves:
                      Spinebuster, Samoan Drop, DDT, People's Elbow, and the Rock
                      Bottom. He says the same crap over and over every week
                      and he has to say the town he's in so that the crowd
                      applauses(because most wrestling fans are idiots). The Rock should
                      not be called "The Great One" or the "People's
                      Champion", I believe the name "The Great One" shouls go to a
                      superb technical wrestler, like Bret Hart or Chris
                      Benoit.
                    • shaft_08742
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 22 5:50 PM
                        In only the short time that they have been in the
                        WWF, the Dudleys have already become current WWF tag
                        team champions and established fueds with all the top
                        teams. I expect big things from this deadly duo.
                      • whatts19
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 22 5:56 PM
                          Kurt Anlge should be the great one. He is the only REAL athlete with REAL gold medals.
                        • drcheeks19
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 5, 2000
                            the dudly boyz are going to win the tag team t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t- itles