[Niagara Sail Boat Owners Page] Re: Max size blade for Niagara26

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
      Thanks Richard,

      I am thinking about a #2 as well. I was thinking of sheeting it to the forward inboard track since my #3 (155) sheets close to the back. I could also sheet it to the outboard track. What do you think? I often race point to point so pointing isn't as much of an issue with a number 2 when that is the case.

      Douglas Young
      No. 14