Ooops: Previous Message A Mistake

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello Everyone.

      A quick apology: The last message I sent out was mistakenly sent to all of
      you, instead of Joseph Dillard. Joseph and I are currently looking into some
      of the claims made by brain research organizations that special sounds,
      usually inaudible, can produce dramatic changes in brain wave patterns --
      and, by extension, help change/transform various aspects of our lives.

      Do these technologies really work? Are they safe? Can they produce the
      remarkable results that their creators claim they do?

      I don't know. But since some of them have received glowing endorsements from
      well known, highly respected people, I/we thought we had better take a look.

      If any of you have experimented with products like those advertised by The
      Monroe Institute (http://www.hemi-sync.com/), and Centerpointe Research
      Institute (http://www.centerpointe.com/), drop me a line. I would like to
      know what kind of experiences, if any, you have had...

      Thanks. And sorry, again, for the wayward post.

      With Love & Best Wishes,
      David Sunfellow