Ancient & Alternative Remedies For Bioterrorism

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      This post has also been sent to NHNE's Main List, so some of you will
      receive it twice.

      EDITOR'S COMMENT:

      First of all, save this post. If we are ever faced with a biological attack,
      or with public officials promoting "mandatory" vaccination programs that may
      not be in our best interest, the links contained in this message could be
      extremely helpful. Along with news stories and websites that track all
      aspects the vaccination issue, there are also links to resources that
      discuss what to do if we are faced with bioterrorism, including an outbreak
      of smallpox.

      Secondly, NHNE is fortunate to have a reader who has researched this topic
      extensively. As a professional health writer, Chet Day spent several months
      right after 9/11 researching and seeking out ancient and alternative
      treatments for catastrophic diseases that might be used in a bioterrorism
      attack. The results of his research can be found in a 146-page single-spaced
      special report that he sells for $29.95. Chet's offering this report to NHNE
      readers for $24.95:

      http://bioterrorism101.com/nhne.htm

      What can you expect? Here's an excerpt from an introductory website Chet
      created for NHNE readers. It illustrates the kind of informed, open-minded
      attitude I think we need to have about all subjects, including bioterrorism:

      "Believe me -- and I don't care who it is -- every person and organization
      writing about health has an agenda to promote. And if you don't think for
      yourself, there are all kinds of wolves in sheep's clothing who will happily
      relieve you of your hard-earned dollars.

      "Yes, I support my family by writing about natural health and thus I have my
      own agenda, but I also have a battle-scarred reputation in the natural
      health movement for 'being all over the map' because I've publicly reversed
      my stance on more than one occasion when I learned that what I once believed
      to be true actually wasn't as clear-cut as was being presented.

      "Yes, I do write about health to earn my living, but I also do it as a labor
      of love because I want to advance the truth an inch or two beyond where it
      was when I started studying this field back in 1993.

      "So, in my special report, I'm not giving you definitive answers to
      bioterrorism diseases because I don't have them.

      "If anyone tells you they have definitive answers, run like hell because
      they're either lying or else trying to sell you something.

      "What I do provide in my special report is the best information I could find
      after thirteen weeks of extensive research -- information that offers you
      comprehensive, alternative knowledge about treating devastating illnesses.

      "Knowledge that you can use to develop a bioterrorism defense plan for your
      family.

      "It's information that I hope none of us will ever have to put to use."

      And that's it for this post. I hope you find this information as helpful as
      I do.

      With Love & Best Wishes,
      David Sunfellow

      SMALLPOX OUTBREAK: WHAT TO DO (8/20/2002):

      DOUBTS OVER SMALLPOX VACCINES EMERGE (7/30/2002):

      TWO ARTICLES: MMR VACCINATIONS CONNECTED TO AUTISM (8/10/2002):

      CONGRESSMAN CALLS FOR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AT VACCINE MERCURY HEARINGS
      (7/20/2002):

      U.S. TO VACCINATE 500,000 WORKERS AGAINST SMALLPOX (7/7/2002):

      LIVING WITHOUT VACCINATIONS (12/8/2001):

      LEADING DOCTORS' GROUP OPPOSE MANDATORY VACCINATIONS (11/4/2001):

      -----------

      RELATED WEBSITES:

      SMALLPOX VACCINATION 101:
      http://smallpoxvaccination101.com/

      NATIONAL VACCINE INFORMATION CENTER (NVIC):
      http://www.909shot.com

      DR. CLASSEN'S VACCINE SITE:
      http://www.vaccines.net/%c2%a0

      IMMUNIZATIONS:
      http://www.pcslink.com/~klove/immunize.htm

      VACCINE INFORMATION AND AWARENESS (VIA) WEB SITE:
      http://www.access1.net/via/

      CONCERNED PARENTS FOR VACCINE SAFETY:
      http://home.sprynet.com/~gyrene/index.htm

      ANTHRAX VACCINE INFORMATION: