New Book: 'The Essence of Religions'

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013

      To keep up with NHNE's daily dose of news, videos, quotes, photos, and
      more, go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/newheavennewearth

      THE ESSENCE OF RELIGIONS: A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN IN THE NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE
      By Christophor Coppes

      http://nhne-pulse.org/new-book-the-essence-of-religions/

      http://astore.amazon.com/newheavenneweart/detail/1590792459

      Product Description

      The Essence of Religions was written to discourage the misuse of
      religions. This book provides the tools we need to reconsider many of
      the dogmas of the five major world religions that have proven
      detrimental to both human coexistence and our planet's survival.
      Furthermore, it seeks to replace these misguided belief sets with a more
      unifying and uplifting outlook that will benefit mankind as a whole. The
      author urges our alignment with "The Light" of unconditional love that
      can be found in the teachings of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism,
      and Buddhism -- and The Light of compassionate love in visions recounted
      to us by those who have undergone near-death experiences (NDEs).

      The author of The Essence of Religions, Christophor Coppes, examines the
      NDE phenomenon as if it were a religious experience, placing it in
      context by comparing it to the five major world religions. Coppes gives
      a compelling argument that many characteristics of these religions' view
      of the afterlife are analogous to the life-changing sensations and
      visions reported by those who have undergone an NDE. But he concludes
      that although the essence of these beliefs of the major religions can be
      found in NDEs, not all of the positive elements of an NDE experience can
      necessarily be found in the religions.

      The Essence of Religions examines the major world religions with an eye
      to their positive aspects as well as their contradictions and fixations.
      Coppes delves into both the commonality of the religions, their
      fundamental differences, and how they relate to NDEs. The Essence of
      Religions is a vital tool for those curious about the NDEs and how they
      can inform us about our own spiritual beliefs to help us lead happier
      and fuller lives.

      Purchase a copy of this book here:

      http://astore.amazon.com/newheavenneweart/detail/1590792459

      Related Reviews & Quotes

      "As we move away from worn-out dogma from both the religious and
      scientific realms toward a contemporary synthesis of understanding about
      our existence, Christophor's refreshing and comprehensive analysis of
      major religions in light of the profound lessons from numerous NDE
      journeyers offers a rich new tapestry of understanding that I find most
      valuable."

      -- Eben Alexander III, MD

      McHendry: A different look at near-death experiences
      By George McHendry
      broomfieldenterprise.com
      April 11, 2013
      http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_22988782/mchendry-different-look-at-near-death-experiences

      RELATED NDE LINKS:

      http://nhne-pulse.org/new-book-the-essence-of-religions/

      • How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      • The Formula for Creating Heaven on Earth
      • Quick List of Prominent NDErs
      • NDE Stories
      • NHNE’s Collection of NDE Testimonials – Archive One
      • NHNE’s Collection of NDE Testimonials – Archive Two
      • NDEs NOT Caused by Malfunctioning Brains
      • NDE Take-Aways
      • Pulse on NDEs
      • NHNE NDE
      • NHNE NDE Social Network
      • NHNE NDE on Facebook
      • NHNE NDE on Google+
      • NHNE NDE Bookstore

      David Sunfellow
      Founder & President
      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      nhne@...

      Support NHNE
      http://bit.ly/1UPp8x

      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      http://nhne.org

      How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      http://goo.gl/wWEM3

      NHNE NDE
      http://nhne-nde.org

      NHNE NDE Resource Center & Social Network
      http://nhneneardeath.ning.com

      NHNE Pulse NDE Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/near-death-experiences/

      NDE Stories