Documentary: 'Hungry For Change' FREE ONLINE SCREENING

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      To keep up with NHNE's daily dose of news, videos, quotes, photos, and
      more, go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/newheavennewearth

      DOCUMENTARY: 'HUNGRY FOR CHANGE' FREE ONLINE SCREENING

      http://nhne-pulse.org/documentary-hungry-for-change/

      I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS VERY IMPORTANT FILM.

      I finally had a chance to watch it myself tonight, and it is one of the
      best health documentaries I've ever seen. It is packed full of clear,
      no-nonsense, well-researched, immediately applicable advice from people
      who reversed chronic health problems, obesity, and life-threatening
      illnesses. If you wonder how and why America is the fattest country in
      the world; why so many people are sick and getting sicker; why certain
      kinds of food are so addictive; how you -- or your family and friends --
      can effectively deal with minor or serious health issues; or if you
      simply want to learn more about how our bodies work and what they need
      for optimum health, this film is for you.

      Watch it NOW on Netflix:
      http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Hungry_For_Change/70255134?trkid=2361637

      Watch it NOW on Amazon Instant Video:
      http://www.amazon.com/Hungry-for-Change/dp/B009KBQNGA/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0

      Order a DVD via Amazon:
      http://astore.amazon.com/newheavenneweart/detail/B008MIYKR6

      WATCH IT FREE ONLINE on March 21st:
      http://www.hungryforchange.tv/

      -- David Sunfellow

      FREE ONLINE SCREENING: "HUNGRY FOR CHANGE" FULL LENGTH FILM

      There will be a FREE online screening of this MUST WATCH film on
      Thursday, March 21st. Go here for details:

      http://www.hungryforchange.tv/

      From the creators of the groundbreaking documentary FOOD MATTERS comes
      another hard-hitting film certain to rock your world. HUNGRY FOR CHANGE
      exposes shocking secrets the diet, weight loss and food industry don't
      want you to know about. In this free online screening event you'll discover:

      • The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products

      • How to overcome food addictions and cravings

      • How to navigate your supermarket -- what to buy and what to avoid

      • Why fad diets don't work

      • What food additives to avoid and how to read labels

      • The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and

      • How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair

      Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading
      medical experts plus real life transformational stories from those who
      know what it’s like to be sick and overweight. If they can do it so can you!

      David Sunfellow
      Founder & President
      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      nhne@...

      Support NHNE
      http://bit.ly/1UPp8x

      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      http://nhne.org

      How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      http://goo.gl/wWEM3

      NHNE NDE
      http://nhne-nde.org

      NHNE NDE Resource Center & Social Network
      http://nhneneardeath.ning.com

      NHNE Pulse NDE Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/near-death-experiences/

      NDE Stories