Movie: 'The Living Matrix: The Science of Healing'

  • NHNE Wavemaker List
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Be The Wind In NHNE's Sails. Join Our 54 Monthly Supporters:
      http://www.nhne.org/DONATE/tabid/398/Default.aspx

      Sunfellow & NHNE on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/sunfellow

      Integral Rising on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/integralrising

      MOVIE: THE LIVING MATRIX

      http://www.thelivingmatrix.tv/about

      About the Film

      Our film, The Living Matrix -- The Science of Healing, uncovers new ideas
      about the intricate web of factors that determine our health.

      We talk with a group of dedicated scientists, psychologists, bioenergetic
      researchers and holistic practitioners who are finding healing potential in
      new places. And energetic information-based medicine looks particularly
      powerful.

      Leaders in science are examining the body through the lens of quantum
      physics. They've discovered that we're far more than biochemical machines.

      Instead, our cells are senders and receivers of information, controlling our
      health in ways we never imagined.

      In the film, researchers and others who faced health challenges put the
      science in perspective when they tell their stories. The family of a young
      Greek boy with cerebral palsy tries to improve his quality of life through
      reconnective healing. A British woman, diagnosed with an inoperable brain
      tumor, immerses herself in neuro-linguistic programming. An Amercian woman
      runs out of options to treat her chronic fatigue syndrome, and as a last
      resort, begins using an information-based therapy. All three make remarkable
      recoveries.

      Science-based healing or "miracle cures?"

      How can we account for these cases, and many others like them?

      Modern biochemical medicine has no framework for explaining these events,
      often dismissing them as spontaneous remissions... or the result of some
      kind of placebo effect.

      But what if we had the scientific basis to not only explain the phenomenon,
      but the means to deliberately initiate these "miracle cures?"

      Find out more...order the film beginning March 13, 2009 and bring the most
      expansive minds in alternative medicine into your living room.

      Order DVD:
      http://www.livingmatrixshop.com/

      http://www.nhne.org/tabid/1044/Default.aspx

      Visit NHNE's Mother Ship: