2005 Fall/Winter Fundraiser Begins Today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      Those of you who have been with us awhile know that we conduct PBS-style
      fundraisers twice a year, usually in June and December. Our goal for this
      drive is $5,712.00. This money is used to help pay NHNE¹s operating costs,
      including computer upgrades, website hosting fees, network expenses,
      bookkeeping costs, office supplies, etc. For the next few days every message
      I send out will include fundraiser tags summarizing on how well the drive is
      going -- and nudging you to send in a few bucks to help out.

      In past fundraisers, I have encouraged readers to send in short comments
      describing why NHNE is important to them, and then included those comments
      in the fundraiser tags. This time around, I would like to expand this
      invitation and allow you to send in something that is especially meaningful
      to you: an inspiring quote; a link to your favorite website; a plug for
      someone or something you think deserves a little extra air time. Your
      comments are welcome whether or not a donation accompanies them. You will,
      however, need to keep them brief -- 50 words or less. And polite. Comments
      that are longer than 50 words will be chopped off at the 50th word, so count
      carefully.

      Finally, how about becoming a monthly donor? We have six folks right now who
      are helping pay NHNE¹s monthly bills and I would love to double the size of
      this group. To sign up, send me an email at <nhne@...>. Monthly
      donations of all sizes are welcome.

      And with that, NHNE¹s 2005 Fall Winter Fundraiser is off and running. How
      much has NHNE meant to you these past six months?

      To make a tax-deductible donation:

      NHNE Website: http://tinyurl.com/8su4u
      PayPal: http://tinyurl.com/cojs2
      Mail: NHNE, P.O. Box 2242, Sedona, AZ 86339
      Credit Cards: Please include number, expiration date, phone number.
      Your donations are tax-deductible!

      Thank you!

      With love and best wishes,
      David Sunfellow