18084Food Babe: 'Should I Get The Flu Shot?'

    Sep 27, 2013

      To keep up with NHNE's daily dose of news, videos, quotes, photos, and
      more, go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/newheavennewearth

      SHOULD I GET THE FLU SHOT?
      By Food Babe (Vani Hari)
      October 4, 2011

      http://nhne-pulse.org/food-babe-should-i-get-the-flu-shot/

      http://foodbabe.com/2011/10/04/should-i-get-the-flu-shot/

      One of the goals I made in starting this blog back in April, was to
      uncover and unveil information that isnÂ’t readily available for public
      consumption on true health, nutrition and wellbeing. I want this blog to
      help you break free from the “conventional� wisdom that the food
      industry, government agencies, pharmaceutical and medical community try
      to push because of greed or corruption that is ultimately harmful to you
      and your family. I want you to walk away questioning what you put in
      your body -- food or medicine. I want you to learn from my mistakes and
      adopt the positive discoveries IÂ’ve made. I want you to feel as good as
      I do. But most importantly I want to give you the information you need
      to make real informed decisions about your health.

      This is why it is extremely important to understand the Flu Shot -- I
      want you to think about what you are directly injecting into your
      bloodstream. Before you consider jumping off the ledge with other
      lemmings and taking this years Flu Shot -- Here are the questions I
      think you should ask yourselfÂ…

      WhatÂ’s exactly in the Flu Shot? To sum it up -- A bunch of toxic
      chemicals and additives that lead to several types of Cancers and
      Alzheimer disease over time.

      HereÂ’s a list of what could be lurking in that vile of vaccine:

      • Egg Products (including avian contaminant viruses)
      • Aluminum
      • Thimersol (Mercury)
      • Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
      • Chick Embryo Cells
      • Latex
      • Formaldehyde
      • Gelatin
      • Polysorbate 80
      • Triton X100 (strong detergent)
      • Sucrose (table sugar)
      • Resin
      • Gentamycin

      I wonÂ’t eat any of these ingredients or even put them on my body --
      however, the mainstream medical community, government agencies and
      pharmaceutical companies suggest that I directly inject these
      ingredients into my bloodstream? And I need do it every year until I
      die? Are you freaking kidding me? Long term effects of the combination
      of these toxic additives are very alarming -- a very famous immunologist
      & geneticist has completed studies and research that shows in that every
      five flu shots a person receives over a ten year period they increase
      their risk of Alzheimer Disease by ten times! This is because of the
      ingredients above -- Aluminum and Mercury -- they slowly destroy your
      brain cells one by one.

      Does the Flu Shot really protect me against the Flu? No, the CDC even
      admits it doesnÂ’t protect you because the virus mutates every year and
      they canÂ’t predict which strains will hit. Even when they do get the
      strain right, they canÂ’t prove it actually works. Just do a google
      search for the effectiveness of the flu shot and just see how many
      studies prove it is ultimately unreliable and ineffective. In a couple
      of studies I read, The flu shot was compared to a placebo -- The same
      number of people caught the flu regardless if they took the shot or not!

      Why do I have to get a Flu Shot every year? ArenÂ’t vaccines suppose to
      immunize you for life? They have to continuously give you a flu shot,
      because it is not a real vaccine. LetÂ’s say for instance, you get a
      vaccine for another virus like Hepatitis A or B -- you are immunized for
      life. Why isnÂ’t this the case with the flu vaccine? Because the
      scientists have not developed a real vaccine for the flu and are
      continuously guessing on how to come up with a new chemical formula that
      could be effective.

      Research has shown that it takes close to a full year to develop an
      effective vaccine against a virus -- however, in developing the flu shot
      -- scientists spend less than 4 months producing it so they can get it
      out for production before flu season starts. They donÂ’t have time to
      thoroughly test it or judge itÂ’s reactions in the human body. They take
      a chance on the symptoms it causes and that it might work -- are you
      willing to take this chance too?

      What kind of strain are they going to use this year for the Flu Shot?
      ItÂ’s the same one as last year. Really? But then why do I need to get
      another shot if I got one last year? This is the way the pharmaceutical
      companies continue to make money off of you -- The CDC says it “wears
      off.� And this brings me back to my previous point -- if the flu vaccine
      were truly a vaccine -- it wouldnÂ’t wear off. Think about it -- Once you
      get chicken pox as a child, your body develops antibodies to strengthen
      your immune system from ever getting chicken pox again. This is how
      vaccines are suppose to work. But the flu shot doesnÂ’t work this wayÂ…
      There is something wrong with this pictureÂ…

      Why is there so much pressure to get the Flu Shot year after year? Why
      does every drug store have a sign up promoting the shot? Why are shots
      available at work? And at school? Why is their so much propaganda each
      year around this time? There is only one answer -- Money. The making,
      distributing, and administering of the flu shot is a 7 Billion Dollar
      Industry. Each year the pharmaceutical industry eyes glow with $ signs
      when itÂ’s time to make more as the American public become the guinea
      pigs again to try it out.

      Why are Flu Shots recommended for children, women who are pregnant and
      the elderly? Because that group of individuals typically have weaker
      immune systems and if they catch the flu and donÂ’t treat it in time it
      can lead to other complications like pneumonia. However, why would you
      give a group with already weakened immune systems something that weakens
      their immune system systemically further?

      The flu shot causes all sorts of side effects and symptoms like Muscle
      pain, respiratory tract infections, eye problems, abnormal blood
      pressure, asthma, hives, and gastrointestinal problems that could also
      lead to other complications. This is why the vaccine isnÂ’t effective in
      the first place, because administering a drug that weakens the immune
      systems makes people even more susceptible to the flu! This is another
      reason I believe why some studies I read proved that the flu shot was
      not effective in treating the elderly.

      Why have some countries banned the Flu Shots in the past? Because it
      caused all sorts of terrible and sometimes deadly reactions in their
      children and other citizens. Australia banned the flu shot for all
      children under 5 last year when 250 children were hospitalized and one
      died after receiving the vaccine. Finland and Sweden also banned the
      shots and opened up an investigation last year. DonÂ’t you wonder why
      this didnÂ’t make major news here in the United States?

      Can I immunize myself naturally from the Flu? Yes! You can build
      lifetime antibodies against the infection. Just Skip the vaccine, boost
      your vitamin D intake, and encounter the flu naturally. If you encounter
      the flu – rest, take care of yourself, understand that your body needs a
      break and focus on getting better – This type of immunizing yourself
      works amazingly better than relying on an artificial injection that has
      been proven ineffective. YouÂ’ll have these new antibodies for life that
      will ultimately protect you from similar strains of the virus better
      than any yearly shot could ever provide.

      What ongoing things should I be doing and getting from my diet to keep
      my Immune System healthy and to prevent getting the Flu? Exercise daily,
      Take Probiotics, Get Vitamin A from beta carotene, Vitamin C, B6, B12,
      Garlic, Zinc and plenty of Vitamin D. Building up your immune system can
      help your body fight off the flu virus before you experience symptoms
      and lessen the time you take to recover from the flu.

      Is Food Babe planning to take the Flu Shot? Given all the answers I have
      learned above – No, I’m not taking the Flu Shot. Ever.

      RELATED LINKS:

      Vani Hari, The Food Babe
      http://nhne-pulse.org/vani-hari-the-food-babe/

      NHNE Swine Flu Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/nhne-swine-flu-resource-page/

      Pulse on Vaccinations
      http://nhne-pulse.org/vaccination-resource-page/

      David Sunfellow
      Founder & President
      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      nhne@...

      To subscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:
      nhnenews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:

      To support NHNE
      http://bit.ly/1UPp8x

      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      http://nhne.org

      How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      http://goo.gl/wWEM3

      NHNE NDE
      http://nhne-nde.org

      NHNE NDE Resource Center & Social Network
      http://nhneneardeath.ning.com

      NHNE Pulse NDE Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/near-death-experiences/

      NDE Stories