18080IANDS Presents: NDE Radio with Lee Witting

  • David Sunfellow
    Sep 17 2:04 PM

      To keep up with NHNE's daily dose of news, videos, quotes, photos, and
      more, go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/newheavennewearth

      IANDS Presents: NDE Radio with Lee Witting

      http://nhne-pulse.org/iands-presents-nde-radio-lee-witting/

      http://www.talkzone.com/shows/204/NDERadio.html

      The International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) presents
      NDE RADIO, a weekly exploration of near-death experiences and similar
      encounters with the other side, hosted by Lee Witting.

      The International Association for Near-Death Studies, the world??s
      pioneer organization in exploring what happens when the soul leaves the
      body, is now expanding it??s educational efforts through broadcasting
      with NDE RADIO.

      Host Lee Witting is himself a near-death experiencer with a doctor of
      ministry degree in NDE studies. NDE RADIO airs live every Monday at
      11:00 AM Eastern here on TalkZone.

      The show features first-hand stories of near-death and out-of-body
      experiences, interviews with guests who have experienced the other side,
      and with researchers of the NDE and other ??mystical?? phenomena. Shows
      will offer the chance for audience call-ins, and each show will be
      archived for listening at any time.

      For further information about the work of IANDS, its remarkable history,
      publications, outreach activities, local chapters, conventions and the
      like, we invite you to check out our website at IANDS.ORG.

      ????????????..

      NDE Radio Episodes

      http://www.talkzone.com/episodes/204/NDE090913.html

      September 09, 2013
      Welcome to NDE Radio (Listen on website ?? Download MP3)

      On the debut episode, host Lee Witting shares his own near death
      experience, and some stories about the near death experiences of others.

      September 16, 2013
      NDE and Theology (Listen on website ?? Download MP3)

      This week's special guest is Nancy Evans Bush, author of Dancing Past
      The Dark, and we are discussing religion, theology and NDE. Those who
      have had an NDE, the experience often leaves them questioning their
      religious beliefs. Even atheists. They've seen what lies beyond, and
      they often need to ask "what should I do with this knowledge?"

      Archive of NDE Radio Episodes

      ????????????..

      About Lee Witting

      http://nhne-pulse.org/iands-presents-nde-radio-lee-witting/

      http://www.talkzone.com/hosts/204/NDERadio/1032

      Lee-WittingLee Witting serves as a chaplain at a major Maine hospital,
      pastors the Union Street Brick Church in Bangor, Maine, and is
      publications director for the International Association for Near-Death
      Studies (IANDS). His interest in NDEs began as a child, when he drowned
      in a lake near Branchville, NJ.

      In his Fall, 2010 editorial in the IANDS?? quarterly, Vital Signs, Lee
      wrote, ??My body was under water, but I opted out of the tunnel and the
      light for a perch high in a tree, watching as my mother, who??d heard me
      scream, ran from the cottage, dived in, and dragged my lifeless body
      from the water. Remarkably, she threw me face down over a log and pumped
      on my back (as she told me later, to get the water out of my lungs). In
      the process, the log did an upside-down CPR, compressing my heart, and
      got me going again. And then I was back in my body.??

      Lee went through Presbyterian Sunday School before being raised
      Catholic, when his mother converted to that religion. At Columbia
      University he minored in Eastern Studies, and developed a deep interest
      in Buddhism. After college he worked two jobs -- primarily for New York
      City??s Dept. of Welfare as a caseworker in Harlem.

      With the money they saved, Lee, his wife and young son boarded a coal
      freighter and spent nine months living in a VW camper, touring
      Romanesque and Gothic churches in Europe and following crusader routes
      through Yugoslavia, Turkey, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon -- winding up in
      Jerusalem before returning to Europe and the U.S.

      Back in the US, Lee worked as an editor of one academic and three
      business publications in Philadelphia. As members of the Society of
      Friends, the family marched in Washington DC and New York, protesting
      the Vietnam War and supporting Civil Rights. In 1973, the family moved
      to an old, abandoned farmhouse in coastal Maine. While restoring the
      farm, they raised goats, pigs and chickens, and sold their home-grown
      vegetables at a roadside stand. Lee helped start and edit an organic
      gardening magazine for Maine called Farmstead, and later, to supplement
      his income, opened a real estate office and published/edited a weekly
      newspaper, The Castine Patriot. During that time, he also served as a
      volunteer EMT on the local ambulance corp.

      Lee earned an MA degree in theater and creative writing at the
      University of Maine, before earning a master of divinity degree at
      Bangor Theological Seminary. In 1998, Lee and his second wife, Charlene,
      were able to purchase an historic Bangor church and convert it to a
      working church theater, where open mic nights and several plays,
      including an annual Passion Play, are produced by Charlene each year.

      While working as hospital chaplain, he returned to the seminary
      part-time to earn a doctorate in near-death studies in 2010.

      Lee??s radio experience began at Columbia University??s WKCR-FM in New
      York, and was recently continued in a six-year run of ??Earthtones,?? a
      WERU-FM community radio program he hosted, which was devoted to Native
      American and Eastern religious chant -- along with weekly NDE stories
      from the files of IANDS.

      Lee Witting is excited to be helping establish a new direction in IANDS??
      outreach with NDE RADIO.

      ????????????..

      RELATED LINKS:

      http://nhne-pulse.org/iands-presents-nde-radio-lee-witting/

      ?? How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      ?? The Formula for Creating Heaven on Earth
      ?? Quick List of Prominent NDErs
      ?? NDE Stories
      ?? NHNE??s Collection of NDE Testimonials ?? Archive One
      ?? NHNE??s Collection of NDE Testimonials ?? Archive Two
      ?? NDEs NOT Caused by Malfunctioning Brains
      ?? NDE Take-Aways
      ?? Pulse on NDEs
      ?? NHNE NDE
      ?? NHNE NDE Social Network
      ?? NHNE NDE on Facebook
      ?? NHNE NDE on Google+
      ?? NHNE NDE Bookstore

      David Sunfellow
      Founder & President
      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      nhne@...

      To subscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:
      nhnenews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:

      To support NHNE
      http://bit.ly/1UPp8x

      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      http://nhne.org

      How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      http://goo.gl/wWEM3

      NHNE NDE
      http://nhne-nde.org

      NHNE NDE Resource Center & Social Network
      http://nhneneardeath.ning.com

      NHNE Pulse NDE Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/near-death-experiences/

      NDE Stories