18058Results of NHNE's Summer Fundraiser

    Jul 18, 2013

      To keep up with NHNE's daily dose of news, videos, quotes, photos, and
      more, go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/newheavennewearth

      Hello Everyone!

      Here are the results from NHNE's Summer Fundraiser. Although we fell
      short of our goal, the money we did raise was very helpful.

      I'm also very encouraged that our move from fundraising via email to
      fundraising via social networking and the web is picking up steam. As we
      attract more Facebook, Google+, and Twitter readers, and pull in more
      visitors to our websites and self-contained networks, our online
      fundraising efforts are producing more results. To give you a few quick
      stats, last summer's fundraiser only generated $570.00, which was
      followed by our winter fundraiser, which raised $670.00. This time we
      raised $1675.00 online, plus another $400.00 via email and checks. Here
      are the totals for this fundraiser:

      NHNE Summer Fundraiser
      Amount Needed: 4,500.00
      Amount Raised: 2,075.00
      Money Still Needed: 2,425.00
      Number of people who have helped: 38

      While this is small potatoes compared to other non-profits, it is very
      helpful for NHNE!

      My sincere thanks to all of you who helped out!

      With Love & Best Wishes,
      David Sunfellow

      David Sunfellow
      Founder & President
      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      nhne@...

      To subscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:
      nhnenews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe to NHNE's News List, send a message to:

      To support NHNE
      http://bit.ly/1UPp8x

      NewHeavenNewEarth (NHNE)
      http://nhne.org

      How Near-Death Experiences Are Changing The World
      http://goo.gl/wWEM3

      NHNE NDE
      http://nhne-nde.org

      NHNE NDE Resource Center & Social Network
      http://nhneneardeath.ning.com

      NHNE Pulse NDE Resource Page
      http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/near-death-experiences/

      NDE Stories