Weare, NH Friday Oct 7th

  • ANNIE HOOD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      I will be having a table at the Sugar & Spice Preschool vendor fair this
      Friday from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. The vendor fair will be held at the Weare
      Town Hall to raise funds for a new playground at the Sugar & Spice
      Preschool. So, if you live nearby, stop on by the Natural Family Boutique
      table so I can say, "hi". It is always neat to meet people IRL who I've
      only met on-line :)

      Annie
      --
      www.naturallynhkids.com
      Great parenting is a great career! Ask me how ...