Relief for Hurricane Katrina

  • ANNIE HOOD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Feed The Children is an international, nonprofit relief organization that
      delivers food, medicine, clothing and other necessities to individuals,
      children and families who lack these essentials due to famine, war, poverty
      or natural disaster.

      Feed the Children is currently collecting supplies for Hurricane Katrina
      victims. For more information about where to drop off relief supplies, visit
      their website at www.feedthechildren.org.

      Supplies Needed for Hurricane Katrina Relief

      Ready to Eat Food
      Bottled Water
      Clothing & Shoes
      Baby Items
      Blankets
      Hygiene Products
      Toys
      Pet Products
      Trash Bags
      Work Gloves
      Paper Products
      Cleaning Supplies

      In addition, I will be raising funds through purchases from the Naturally NH
      Kids website. All my proceeds (20%) from these items will be sent directly
      to Feed The Children for the Hurricane Katrina victims when you use
      fundraiser #4856 and place your order by the end of September.

      This is an opporutnity for early holiday shopping, school purchases, or
      replenishing household supplies. Even a small purchase will benefit those in
      need. Please forward this to anyone else you may feel would like to be part
      of this effort.

      Annie
      --
      http://www.naturallynhkids.com
      Keep informed ... sign up for a free parenting and natural living